The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Not hardly as pressed as her career.

If ppl are giving her compliments..take it and move on. Be glad that someone is even talking about her on here since the public doesn't at all.

Actually they do, she was on a hit show that got talked about (and it's judges including her ofcourse) on a weekly basis, now if she didn' have that and just had flop albums with no hits and no promo or buz then I'd agree. But again, she's relevant in the media, maybe not through her music but her show's huge. :coffee:

• 2 weeks later...

DiscoTina! Donna SummerTina!:

Dave Grohl, Christina Aguilera Among Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Presenters

dave-grohl-global-citizen-live-l.jpg

And two pairs of artists will pull double duty at the event, performing in place of and inducting late honorees. Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson will present Donna Summer and also deliver some of the disco era’s most iconic songs, and John Mayer and Gary Clark Jr. will induct Albert King, playing the blues guitar legend’s timeless classics.

:excited: :excited: :excited:

She hasn't done anything in 2013...has she :unsure:?

Wasn't Peoples choice this year? or just late December...

Just played the album again, really is a shame she didn't give it the push it needed at the right time, it really did have so much damn potential! But for what it is, I still loves it alot. Got me thinking maybe she didn't support Your Body cause maybe she didn't want it to be the lead single, knowing her style I can think of other songs she might've wanted more.

Wasn't Peoples choice this year? or just late December...

Just played the album again, really is a shame she didn't give it the push it needed at the right time, it really did have so much damn potential! But for what it is, I still loves it alot. Got me thinking maybe she didn't support Your Body cause maybe she didn't want it to be the lead single, knowing her style I can think of other songs she might've wanted more.

I don't remember :lol:. But even that had it's issues. I just want one perfect performance ala Hurt at the MTV event many years ago.

With her not doing The Voice this year - and this album pretty much seems as if it's done - I sure hope she's been holed away in a studio recording a follow-up because nothing can save Lotus now...but she can focus on a new album and actually promote that one.

With her not doing The Voice this year - and this album pretty much seems as if it's done - I sure hope she's been holed away in a studio recording a follow-up because nothing can save Lotus now...but she can focus on a new album and actually promote that one.

Well luckily it's just 1 season, she expects to be back for the September season, but I reallllly wish she didn't leave in the 1st place..........not big on Shakira.....where's Im split down the middle with Usher cause I want him to do good, but Ceelo....is Ceelo lol, he added alot to that show (in reality all 4 coaches equally did) and Ushers definitely more successful than him, but....Ceelo's Ceelo lol, so IDK, I want Usher to bring it, but I don't want Ceelo gone for good (I'm pretty much sure Shakira won't and will be forgotten about next fall).

But that asside I was thinking if she is feeling a certain way about what went down with this album and she is looking for the numbers and musical comeback, smart thing for her to do is either do a "bonus track edition" with a bunch of new songs (or leftovers) or completely start over, actually promote the thing before it drops and if it sells nicely still tour later this spring before (and during) the voice starting her next season and end right before the live shows.

Do you think she doesn't care anymore?

Oh The Voice has 2 seasons a year??? That's too much for me lol

She should do more movies - her acting is great. Burlesque was a nice little 'opener' for her to go down that avenue. I mean it wasn't a blockbuster hit but it did surpass it's budget and displayed she can act.