Preference vs Prejudice

Evil.

no cause im at that point to some extent now, because a lot of these White dudes be crazy as hell, at least a brutha can relate to what the fuck im talking about when I say Im the only Black in the class, White folks don't go to school and look around a room and think "Am I the only Blond here?" :filenails:

But if they were in a predominately black school they would question they status as an anomaly.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my black sisters will always have the better kitty kat so I understand. But society is against interracial still so... maybe its social/fear related? :unsure:

that's damn sure a part of it, I know White dudes that love Black dick, but you aint meeting his family and friends...NOPE :filenails: and no you can't stay the night either I got neighbors. :whistle:

But if they were in a predominately black school they would question they status as an anomaly.

how many White folks truly find themselves in this situation? come on now homie :filenails: Im pretty sure if you White and you decide to go to Morehouse you won't question why so many Black are there.

I already said I had sex with white men before..

Would I still be prejudice because I never dated them?

Sex and dating aren't not interchangeable.

If you said you wouldn't fuck a white man, then you would have a point.

It's still a little odd seeing these kind of posts from you.... I'm glad you're happy though.

Im used to em now, it's when he start acting like Precious and being an ole uppity bitch that I get annoyed :filenails: "So you think you cute now right? FUCK YOU AND FUCK HIM" :rolleyes:

that's damn sure a part of it, I know White dudes that love Black dick, but you aint meeting his family and friends...NOPE :filenails: and no you can't stay the night either I got neighbors. :whistle:

Evil bitches :lmao:

These chicks out here have interracial babies and its almost ALWAYS the black grandmother and black family members that accepts the child into the family.

how many White folks truly find themselves in this situation? come on now homie :filenails: Im pretty sure if you White and you decide to go to Morehouse you won't question why so many Black are there.

So you've never went to a predominately black school and had a white classmate?

Every school I've went to was predominately black.

In every school I've attended, there has been a few white students FAR outnumbered by the majority.

who you date, have sex with, are interested in romantically is something personal that no one should have to justify to anyone else. if white boi dont wanna date black boi then thats his preference/loss. a lot of dudes will straight up say shit like no fats/fems/asians like it aint no thing. :rolleyes:

yes I am aware of the No Blacks, NO fats, and No druggies. The problem with those kinda statements is like a damn high school SAT one of these items does not belong with the rest? :filenails::clapping:

Evil bitches :lmao:

These chicks out here have interracial babies and its almost ALWAYS the black grandmother and black family members that accepts the child into the family.

No dude let me tell you....two blond white chicks were in my med term class just ended this week, why ole girl tell me her baby caramel? I was like OHHHHHHH snap....I said "What it do?" she laughed her ass off, and she was cute a bit thick but I could see her fucking a Brutha, it's more White chicks real out here than White dudes.

who you date, have sex with, are interested in romantically is something personal that no one should have to justify to anyone else. if white boi dont wanna date black boi then thats his preference/loss. a lot of dudes will straight up say shit like no fats/fems/asians like it aint no thing. :rolleyes:

And that's not prejudice? :lol:

Sex and dating aren't not interchangeable.

If you said you wouldn't fuck a white man, then you would have a point.

In order to kiss someone you would have to be sexually attracted to them correct?

So you telling me you can date someone and not have any physical contact with them?

In order to kiss someone you would have to be sexually attracted to them correct?

So you telling me you can date someone and not have any physical contact with them?

You can kiss anyone.

Dating is not a means of sexual intercourse.

It's a preference.. You're just letting them know upfront..

It's also prejudice if you've made that decision formed on an opinion without knowledge or fact.

Answer these questions for me:

1. Why aren't you attracted to white men?

2. What makes them unattractive to you?

So you've never went to a predominately black school and had a white classmate?

Every school I've went to was predominately black.

In every school I've attended, there has been a few white students FAR outnumbered by the majority.

No my high school at the time was considered a model, we had other schools visit ours because we were different, our school was about 49% White 1% Hispanic, and the rest Black, you just don't see that, when I went off to college and it was allllll White that kinda fucked me up at a young age, had I been coming to terms with my sexuality in a more diverse atmosphere things would have been different.

It's also prejudice if you've made that decision formed on an opinion without knowledge or fact.

Answer these questions for me:

1. Why aren't you attracted to white men?

2. What makes them unattractive to you?

Look at the features of the guy in my siggy.. :filenails:

Archived