Preference vs Prejudice

Evil.

you damn right, you look for the potential for it in the future, trust and muthafucking believe we talking about something for a reason and at some point we getting past them bases, Im not gonna date someone for 3 months and we aint fucked...shhhhhhhhitiiiiiiit I will go back to the net and Craigslist before that. :filenails:

well i dont know if i believe that, worrying about sex that much in the beginning will keep you from focusing on creating a base for the relationship

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you damn right, you look for the potential for it in the future, trust and muthafucking believe we talking about something for a reason and at some point we getting past them bases, Im not gonna date someone for 3 months and we aint fucked...shhhhhhhhitiiiiiiit I will go back to the net and Craigslist before that. :filenails:

You aint no different than anyone else :rolleyes: Hoe

Let's translate for the slow people :coffee:

I prefer the color orange. I've never worn purple. I'm willing to try purple, and I'm not against the color purple or anyone who likes it.

I prefer black pussy/dick. I've never had white/pussy/dick. I'm willing to try white pussy/dick, and I'm not against white pussy/dick or anyone who likes it.

^That's preference

I prefer the color yellow. I've worn both yellow and black. Black isn't for me, but I'm not against the color black or anyone who likes it.

I prefer guys. I've been with both guys and girls. Girls arn't for me, but I'm not against girls or anyone who likes them.

^That's preference

I prefer the color red. I've never worn green. I have NO intentions of trying it, but I'm not against the color green or anyone who likes it.

I prefer chicks. I've never slept with a dude. I have NO intentions of sleeping with a dude, but I'm not against dudes or anyone who likes them.

^That's preference

Prejudice is...

I prefer apples. I've never had peaches, I'm not trying them, and anyone who eats peaches should be shamed.

I prefer men. I've never been with a woman, I'm not a dike, and anyone who's a dike or agrees with dikes should be shamed.

You mixed Prejudice in with preference.. YOu can't have it both ways..

I'm not down with the swirl.. I'm only attracted to black/latino men. PREFERENCE...

There's no hidden message behind that, I just know what I like..

I'm not against anyone that dates white men..

One of my best friends loves white men... I could care less..

so basically you have to date one of everyone, and then its okay to prefer one over the other. until then you're a fucking racist asshole. just like i'm a jerk for being prejudice against fat chicks. never dated one, dont' think i'd like to EVER.

you so wrong, first off race and obesity are not the same topic, someone could be 5% body fat 26, college educated clean cut well paid and Black and a poe ass White dude aint hearing you.....that's what the fuck im talking about, I never been with an Asian dude, but I have seen some that made me wanna love one long time. :whistle:

eww who does that, i dont get how you can be physically attracted to someone but not sexually attracted they go hand in hand i thought :unsure:

You can be physically attracted to a conceited asshole. That said cockiness could turn you off from engaging in sex with them.

:unsure:

I'm not down with the swirl.. I'm only attracted to black/latino men. PREFERENCE...

well you have had sex with White men, im just saying you don't ever catch a White dude with enough swag that yo give him the side eye? Hell today I was at our annual big race/marathon and chile I saw this Asian boy with a shirt off his body was ooozing sex, Im talking some bodies are built for fucking his was I had to stop starring. :filenails:

If you have no experiences with dating them, its prejudice.

:lol:

i would think the cockiness would make you wanna have sex with them more, to see if the cockiness they're bragging about is the cockiness they're working with

So if a guy told you that he was better than you...that he was more attractive than you...that you weren't worthy of his sex, that would make you wanna fuck him?

So what if you sleep with a white person but don't want to date them... am I prejudice?

no cause im at that point to some extent now, because a lot of these White dudes be crazy as hell, at least a brutha can relate to what the fuck im talking about when I say Im the only Black in the class, White folks don't go to school and look around a room and think "Am I the only Blond here?" :filenails:

So if a guy told you that he was better than you...that he was more attractive than you...that you weren't worthy of his sex, that would make you wanna fuck him?

well u didnt say he was insulting lol, i thought u meant a dude that was basically saying how good he was in bed, how big his stick was, u know shit like that lol but in this case umm hell no :thumbdown:

no cause im at that point to some extent now, because a lot of these White dudes be crazy as hell, at least a brutha can relate to what the fuck im talking about when I say Im the only Black in the class, White folks don't go to school and look around a room and think "Am I the only Blond here?" :filenails:

lmfaoo u got a point, you want someone that may be different in some ways but also able to relate, it cant be two polar opposites, love the dinner conversation at that table :unsure:

well u didnt say he was insulting lol, i thought u meant a dude that was basically saying how good he was in bed, how big his stick was, u know shit like that lol but in this case umm hell no :thumbdown:

It's still a little odd seeing these kind of posts from you.... I'm glad you're happy though.

you so wrong, first off race and obesity are not the same topic, someone could be 5% body fat 26, college educated clean cut well paid and Black and a poe ass White dude aint hearing you.....that's what the fuck im talking about, I never been with an Asian dude, but I have seen some that made me wanna love one long time. :whistle:

who you date, have sex with, are interested in romantically is something personal that no one should have to justify to anyone else. if white boi dont wanna date black boi then thats his preference/loss. a lot of dudes will straight up say shit like no fats/fems/asians like it aint no thing. :rolleyes:

UP :filenails: Ch. I don't give a fuck if he can make you see Jesus when he in bed, he will be informed that his shit stanks too now praise him :whistle:

who you date, have sex with, are interested in romantically is something personal that no one should have to justify to anyone else. if white boi dont wanna date black boi then thats his preference/loss. a lot of dudes will straight up say shit like no fats/fems/asians like it aint no thing. :rolleyes:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Archived