Would u get with a guy whose gifted diiwn there but...

Twistedvelvet

Would u get with a guy who had a massive dick but u didn't find the face that attractive, for a one nighter?

NO..not anymore than I would with a guy that had a hot ass and an ugly face, now If a guy had a really hot body and an ugly face, well that's what they make pillows for. :filenails:

actually I used to have a FB that had a smoking hot athletic body, but he was not all that in the face, now that he is older his looks almost ugly but with that body you just didn't pay the rest that much attention, but come to think of it he was kinda not cute, not ugly, but not cute either. The body made up for a whole lot of shit.

I don't care about dick size that much, nor do I care about looks that much. I love an attractive guy, don't get me wrong, but there has to be something else there other than his looks.

I've never been the "One night stand" or the type to just be with a person for sex, so I guess that's why I feel that way.

I don't care about dick size that much, nor do I care about looks that much. I love an attractive guy, don't get me wrong, but there has to be something else there other than his looks.

I've never been the "One night stand" or the type to just be with a person for sex, so I guess that's why I feel that way.

xtina.gif

Like I said in Nuk's thread if it's just for a one nighter, then do positions so you won't have to view their face (the thread had more to do with them having a great body but being ugly). As far as it being all about a massive dick, I'd go for the facial looks. I really don't find massive dicks attractive at all. :&

AGREES WITH EVERY SINGLE WORD.

+1

Archived