Videos that are sexy and turn you on

JoeJoe

This isnt sexy by any means compared to what has been posted

but this song, Serenade in Blue is one of my all time favorites!

anyways when I first heard this version, this song touched me............in a certain part of my body and it wasnt my front part!

I was fidgeting all in my chair and I started sweating

there is something about that saxophone

I dont know what is equivalent to morning wood for women

but chile you done had it :coffee:

:lmao: Every morning I would have the TV on so music would play in the background while I got ready for school. But EVERY time that song came on, I would stop what I was doing, sit down, and watch the video :mellow::lol:

My current pick for the sexiest video of all time. Stunning in every shot. The way her skin is glistening amongst the dirt and the way she winds her waist in the snake pit scene is an instant eyegasm. Such a beautiful woman taken way too damn early, but I'm thankful she was able to make this before her untimely death. Mad sexy, but mad classy and mad seductive all in one. :blush:

My current pick for the sexiest video of all time. Stunning in every shot. The way her skin is glistening amongst the dirt and the way she winds her waist in the snake pit scene is an instant eyegasm. Such a beautiful woman taken way too damn early, but I'm thankful she was able to make this before her untimely death. Mad sexy, but mad classy and mad seductive all in one. :blush:

you really think this video is sexy and a turn on? :unsure:

Oooo I remember this one lol. I thought the song was so nasty when I was little I used to not watch it and even turn the channel sometimes. I was such a prude back then haha :lol:

you really think this video is sexy and a turn on? :unsure:

I do. She puts me in a trance EVERY time I watch it. It's not "I'm showing everything. I've got, ass up and bouncing in front of the camera, grinding & gyrating" sexy. It's more sexy in that she's doing enough to make you want more, especially in the scenes with the snakes. It's just 'effortless sexy', definitely can't speak for everyone, but I find her irresistable from top to bottom in this vid.

The men in this video-- Lawd!

oooh I remember this video! I loved watching Terry and the man who she was watching and he was watching her. He even took off his ring. That was some hot shit. He kinda looked like El Debarge lol

Its not exactly a "turn on" but its alwayz been a SEXY video to me (especially the end when she dancing with the male love interest)

Yes that was my favorite part of the video where she and the guy danced. I used to always wait for this video to come on and not the mention I loved the song. I think this is actually one if not my favorite video from Aaliyah :)

In this video, this woman IS sex. From the first second to the last second of the video. The body, the outfits, the wet hair, the body paint, the poses, the choreography -- eveything is just so sultry. Muy caliente.

THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

LOVED IT!!! :excited::excited::excited::excited:

BET used to play this EVERY morning when I was in middle school. Lawd.

I Use To Hope They Would Play An Uncut Version Of This Vid LOL

Yes Very Sexy. Use To Love This One Too

Oooo I remember this one lol. I thought the song was so nasty when I was little I used to not watch it and even turn the channel sometimes. I was such a prude back then haha :lol:

U still are prude :whistle::asham::lmao:

Yeeeeeeah boyyyyyyy! She's killin' 'em in "DIL" -- 1000% sex :blush: :blush: :blush:

Yes She Really Did That Video. It Was Super Sexy. One Of The Top Sexiest Vids IMO

Archived