Can a guy be bisexual?

ThatOtherFan

:rolleyes:

I was just acknowledging that I got the idea to do the thread from something bzebabe said...She had literally just posted whatever inspired me, so I was giving her credit (even though it's a topic/thread I had created previously)

You're full of shit :yep:

If you want to say that, you say it. You don't use 5 million smilies and a lol, that adds another connotation. Don't play stupid. It's really not serious, I'm just tired of you playing victim all the time.

You're full of shit :yep:

If you want to say that, you say it. You don't use 5 million smilies and a lol, that adds another connotation. Don't play stupid. It's really not serious, I'm just tired of you playing victim all the time.

You're still ASSuming. :yep:

A messy thread is one in the initial posts is baiting people into argument and usually starts with a controversial opinion that riles people up.

I did nothing of the sort. I simply created a thread about a topic I truly feels needs to be discussed...and it is finally being discussed.

A few smilies doesn't insinuate I'm trying to create drama.

You're still ASSuming. :yep:

A messy thread is one in the initial posts is baiting people into argument and usually starts with a controversial opinion that riles people up.

I did nothing of the sort. I simply created a thread about a topic I truly feels needs to be discussed...and it is finally being discussed.

A few smilies doesn't insinuate I'm trying to create drama.

Yes, it does :mellow: The way you post something affects how it is conveyed, are you honestly too thick to see that?

Ex.

Fuck you :mellow:

vs.

Fuck you :lol:

Yes, it does :mellow: The way you post something affects how it is conveyed, are you honestly too thick to see that?

Ex.

Fuck you :mellow:

vs.

Fuck you :lol:

Yes, a smilie can affect how something is conveyed. However in this situation the smilies in question was beside a simple thank to somebody for inspiring a thread...and like I said, though I had done a thread similar to this in the past, bzebabe had just posted what sparked the idea to repeat this thread...so I was acknowledging that.

Yes, a smilie can affect how something is conveyed. However in this situation the smilies in question was beside a simple thank to somebody for inspiring a thread...and like I said, though I had done a thread similar to this in the past, bzebabe had just posted what sparked the idea to repeat this thread...so I was acknowledging that.

Why couldn't a simple thank you suffice? If it really is a serious topic to you, why present it like it's a joke? And if you were earnestly thanking her, why are a bunch of these :excited: needed when they are by definition the messiest smilie there is? I don't understand how you act one way and expect everyone to assume the opposite.

Why couldn't a simple thank you suffice? If it really is a serious topic to you, why present it like it's a joke? And if you were earnestly thanking her, why are a bunch of these :excited: needed when they are by definition the messiest smilie there is? I don't understand how you act one way and expect everyone to assume the opposite.

Because that's how I wanted to thank her...and again, those smilies were specifically for the thank you and isn't related to anything I said in that first post about the topic.

Ya'll just can't comprehend the fact that I can be serious at times... :sigh:

sexually attractiveness doesn't come from meeting.. it comes from the actual act of sex... or fantasizing of sex with a woman... i don't need to meet every women in order to know i'm not sexually attracted to any of em.. since they're all the same make up.. breasts, vajayjay... assholes... mouth..

1)

theory ≠ fact/law...

that's one theory that doesn't apply... if it applied it'll be called HUMAN SEXUALITY LAW...

2) u're opinion doesn't matter..

Okay Norman, you were never a good debater.

You were the one who infused my opinion in it. :blink: