Can a guy be bisexual?

ThatOtherFan

I find thatotherfan's threads refreshing...

I have seen many useless threads... the infamous dinosaur thread comes to mind... or how certain people who are not even here for janet and post tacky racist youtube vids that use the N word as a punchline... :fail:

I like this topic... its fun to debate sexuality.... in a respectful way.

I don't know if we understand it lol...but it's reality for a lot of us women...I don't know if it's because we view the guys as less of a man...I don't know if it's just the fact that you know your man has had sex with another man...I don't know if it's because you feel like sex with a man automatically makes your man gay...truly, I can't give you a definitive answer...to be completely honest, if I know you are bisexual, i'm not even sexually attracted to you...if I was sexually attracted to you in the past, that urge or attraction goes away and you are placed in the unfuckable file lol...

I don't understand since many women are very accepting of the gays...

I suppose it's because society views being gay as not being masculine, and that it somehow makes you less of a man. Not matter how much someone straight is accepting, that's something which has been ingrained in them.

Which is why a topic like this needs to be discussed (Side-eye @ Janetday :umm: lol) There would be more understanding, which would lead to some type of acceptance...and ultimately more men being upfront and honest with themselves and their mates.

I find thatotherfan's threads refreshing...

I have seen many useless threads... the infamous dinosaur thread comes to mind... or how certain people who are not even here for janet and post tacky racist youtube vids that use the N word as a punchline... :fail:

I like this topic... its fun to debate sexuality.... in a respectful way.

:blush: Thank you...

The girls love to come at me because they don't think I can be "serious" on this forum. :sigh:

I tell them time and time again that they don't really know me. :sigh:

why would someone lie about lusting after the opposite sex :blink:

"yeah gay... but i secretly like women" :blink: that's gotta be a fucked up individual...

No. They can get with a girl every once in a while. I already know a guy named Cory who's gay but he still sleeps with girls every now and then but he claims gay. That's what i'm saying. If you stick your dick in a vagina then you're not gay. I'm sorry but you're not.

No. They can get with a girl every once in a while. I already know a guy named Cory who's gay but he still sleeps with girls every now and then but he claims gay. That's what i'm saying. If you stick your dick in a vagina then you're not gay. I'm sorry but you're not.

then he's BISEXUAL Joe :sigh:

obviously if you have any attraction to the opposite sex... the individual is not homosexual... it's definition...

then he's BISEXUAL Joe :sigh:

obviously if you have any attraction to the opposite sex... the individual is not homosexual... it's definition...

duh I'm saying although that happens Gay and Straight guys will still call that person Gay and that's why I call them 1 dimensional and won't learn much about life if they think that way

duh I'm saying although that happens Gay and Straight guys will still call that person Gay and that's why I call them 1 dimensional and won't learn much about life if they think that way

If you routinely have sex with both men and women, no one's going to call that person gay or straight. Just a confused slut :coffee: