Can a guy be bisexual?

ThatOtherFan

Absolutely; I think everyone is bisexual. I don't think their is a single person is totally heterosexual or totally homosexual; while some may swing more-so to one side of the pendulum.

WRONG ! BECAUSE I know I am COMPLETELY Homosexual ! This tongue and dick is never touching NO pussy EVER ! LOOOL Women are beautiful but when it comes to the physical attraction and sexual intercourse .. no , not for me lol ... there are people who are completely straight and gay

Negro.

You aren't very logical are you?

You cannot say for certain that you are 100% not sexually attracted to women because you haven't possibly met all the women in the world. Hasty generalization.

Secondly,

This is not "my theory," this is human sexuality theory that has been supported by years of research, discussions, and observation from trained professionals.

Third,

No, the theory does not conclude that I made homosexuality a choice. You are a missing a premise to reach that conclusion. :blink: Come with me.

1.) Everyone falls somewhere on the pendulum. -100 to 100 with either of the numbers being stricly heterosexual; or strictly homosexual. It doesn't matter.

2.) In my opinion, you don't get to choose where you are on that pendulum. You just are wherever you land.

3.) As I stated, there would be some people who would be very close to the extremes, you may very well be one of those people treading close to the stricly homosexual side.

Now, can you point out where I said that homosexuality was a choice? And for the record, my dick is an equal opportunist. It like whatever's beautiful and knows how treat it. Doesn't care if it is a female or a guy. I don't understand how people could be so restrictive.

I swear I always have to educate niggas when I arrive on the scene. :)

Not saying I agree with you or disagree with you because that 'pendulem' 'ruler' theory does have some weight, but it's also subjective because somebody who has NO attraction to the opposite or same sex either they are straight or gay would not be on that pendulum at all.

I believe we are all (as a human race) innately Bisexual by nature (I know that's gonna be controversial, lol)..I also believe that some are either completely homosexual and other are completely heterosexual.

Basically what trackboy posted. lol

I don't think sexuality is as cut and dry as JUST homosexual and JUST heterosexual...but it's sometimes easier for others and ourselves to put us in a box, because that's what we do as a society to understand something.

A guy can't even experiment in our society with being thought of as completely Gay. A female can experiment, decide that she likes men more, or that being with a women just isn't for her...and no questions it. It's just one more reason a discussion like this is important and needs to be had on a much larger scale...but it probably won't happen until we're all old and gray. lol

I believe we are all (as a human race) innately Bisexual by nature (I know that's gonna be controversial, lol)..I also believe that some are either completely homosexual and other are completely heterosexual.

I don't think sexuality is as cut and dry as JUST homosexual and JUST heterosexual...but it's sometimes easier for others and ourselves to put us in a box, because that's what we do as a society to understand something.

A guy can't even experiment in our society with being thought of as completely Gay. A female can experiment, decide that she likes men more, or that being with a women just isn't for her...and no questions it. It's just one more reason a discussion like this is important and needs to be had on a much larger scale...but it probably won't happen until we're all old and gray. lol

So... which do you believe :unsure: 2 contradicting ideas.

Women are socially allowed to express much more than men. They're allowed to be sweet, docile, tough, bitchy, everything, all of it is socially acceptable. There's a stricter view of what a "man" is. And it applies to sexuality. Lesbians are hot (well, not the bulldykes >_<) but gay sex is usually met with disgust, even by most females. Which I think has more to do with females as sex object.. but... anyway, these disparities exist and it has to do with the narrow view men are put into.

I think labeling can be useful but it's also restrictive. It helps to identify who you are, it helps to market yourself to potential partners, but it can also narrow how you think of yourself and how others think of you. It's tough and there's no easy answer to be had, it's a personal thing for everyone.

Women are socially allowed to express much more than men. They're allowed to be sweet, docile, tough, bitchy, everything, all of it is socially acceptable. There's a stricter view of what a "man" is. And it applies to sexuality. Lesbians are hot (well, not the bulldykes >_<) but gay sex is usually met with disgust, even by most females. Which I think has more to do with females as sex object.. but... anyway, these disparities exist and it has to do with the narrow view men are put into.

I think labeling can be useful but it's also restrictive. It helps to identify who you are, it helps to market yourself to potential partners, but it can also narrow how you think of yourself and how others think of you. It's tough and there's no easy answer to be had, it's a personal thing for everyone.

I like this ;)

I don't necessarily think they're contradicting ideas. I think it's in our make up as a species to be bisexual. I think if society was more accepting, and things were generally different...people would be more open to experimenting (and it wouldn't be such a big deal).

At the same time, I do believe that some of us lean more so to the homosexual or heterosexual end of the spectrum (does that make sense? Probably not... lol)

I agree with everything else you said though, it's what I was trying to say...but you said it with much more clarity than I did. lol

A guy can't even experiment in our society with being thought of as completely Gay. A female can experiment, decide that she likes men more, or that being with a women just isn't for her...and no questions it.[/b[ It's just one more reason a discussion like this is important and needs to be had on a much larger scale...but it probably won't happen until we're all old and gray. lol

so damn true

I don't necessarily think they're contradicting ideas. I think it's in our make up as a species to be bisexual. I think if society was more accepting, and things were generally different...people would be more open to experimenting (and it wouldn't be such a big deal).

At the same time, I do believe that some of us lean more so to the homosexual or heterosexual end of the spectrum (does that make sense? Probably not... lol)

I agree with everything else you said though, it's what I was trying to say...but you said it with much more clarity than I did. lol

Its contradicting... U believe one thing (everyone's bisexual) then u think there are extremes (some are 100% on either side)

This spectrum thing is a horrible theory! And is not valid during an arguement.. Especially since it's dated

Im so tired of this thread, its just got a life of its own, we will debate this until 2030 and still wont have an answer, I dont know all I can speak from is experience, there are too many factors that come into play to say someone is one thing or the other, I knew a dude, a few actually, that liked sex with guys but would never date one and had girlfriends, some I think were gay, others were bi they liked that shit. The one I knew that was bi was the freakist he liked wearing his girlfriend's panties, but he had such a nice body and he sucked dick so good I just went on head and nicknamed him superhead :coffee:

Im so tired of this thread, its just got a life of its own, we will debate this until 2030 and still wont have an answer, I dont know all I can speak from is experience, there are too many factors that come into play to say someone is one thing or the other, I knew a dude, a few actually, that liked sex with guys but would never date one and had girlfriends, some I think were gay, others were bi they liked that shit. The one I knew that was bi was the freakist he liked wearing his girlfriend's panties, but he had such a nice body and he sucked dick so good I just went on head and nicknamed him superhead :coffee:

another dealbeaker for me i need to update my thread

another dealbeaker for me i need to update my thread

honestly if you saw what he looked like, his body and all, you would take em in those, I have had some real freaks open my mind up to some shit for real, not saying wearing panties was hot, but his ass was and them panties can be dropped :coffee:

either boxerbriefs :excited: ,boxers, or nothing @ all I cant stand a dude in man thongs and pantie drawers

it depends on what they look like, im trying to tell ya bra, I had some dudes open me open to new shit for real, if he fine and freaky, let his ass be freaky, my ex used to wear high heels, at first he didnt tell me at all, but at some point he did, I accepted him for what he was then I started fucking him in them heels :whistle: