Who was more versatile with their music and dancing?

Xtraordinary Xternal

Im mad the media has always overlooked Whitney and Mariah, dancewise. I NEVER understood the hype around Mike and his lil sisters dacning to be completely honest with you. :mellow: Media-hyped if you ask me.

Mariah and Whitney have always been strong dancers, just like J.Lo being a powerhouse vocalist. Some ppl just can't take the truth. Whitney's dancing in "I'm Your Baby Tonight">>> Anything Michael WACKson and Janitor ever did

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mariah and Whitney have always been strong dancers, just like J.Lo being a powerhouse vocalist. Some ppl just can't take the truth. Whitney's dancing in "I'm Your Baby Tonight">>> Anything Michael WACKson and Janitor ever did

Tranet Jackson has alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaays been a complete fuckin mess to me. Yeah she can SANG DA HELL OUT OF A SONG...(like Jlo) but neither one of them bitches can bus-stop to save their pathetic lives. I dont understand why either of them have stans. :wacko: J.lo should be sending a thank you letter to Selena's grave because thats the ONLY reason that bitch is famous. And Janet needs to say thank you to the day Katherine and Joe fucked and conceived her..because without the name SHE.WOULD.NOTHING. :mellow:

Tranet Jackson has alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaays been a complete fuckin mess to me. Yeah she can SANG DA HELL OUT OF A SONG...(like Jlo) but neither one of them bitches can bus-stop to save their pathetic lives. I dont understand why either of them have stans. :wacko: J.lo should be sending a thank you letter to Selena's grave because thats the ONLY reason that bitch is famous. And Janet needs to say thank you to the day Katherine and Joe fucked and conceived her..because without the name SHE.WOULD.NOTHING. :mellow:

EXACTLY! Janet has been riding on La Toya's coattails since the 80's. If Jermaine hadn't had the biggest selling album ever she wouldn't be where she is today. Her ungrateful ass needs to thank Ciara. Without Ciara there would be no Michael, Janet, Diana Ross or Jason Derulo

EXACTLY! Janet has been riding on La Toya's coattails since the 80's. If Jermaine hadn't had the biggest selling album ever she wouldn't be where she is today. Her ungrateful ass needs to thank Ciara. Without Ciara there would be no Michael, Janet, Diana Ross or Jason Derulo

THANK YOU for bringing up Jermaine!!!!! Ppl seem to have forgot his impact. :mellow: The "Dynamite" album ALONE changed lives.It done a hell out alot more for this society than some tired ass "Rhythm Nation" ...shit was a complete joke!!! Spare me bitch :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I couldnt take that video seriously once they broke out with the running man at the end...I was thru. :lmao: :lmao:

I love how ppl cant take Ciara when she does the matrix move. Whens Janet gonna do it??? SHE SIMPLY CANT! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Hell,Ashanti's "Only U" choreography shits on ANY Janet video,easily. Ashanti was on some other shit that Mike nor Janet could fuck with.P.E.R.I.O.D :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I hate you for this. :lmao:

!!!

Clock the tea! Cleary, GODmaine >>>>> Janet, MJ, Freebie, Charles and the rest of those other Jacksons.

Archived