Who was more versatile with their music and dancing?

Xtraordinary Xternal

:lmao:

Opinions opinions ...everyone has one ...

Tina Londan said it best.. Janet is a trained dancer..learns like one...Michael is something else...He Just Observes and Bam! he gets it..she's seen nothing like that before

She didn't say that.. She said Janet can pick up the routine after seeing it step by step.

Mike picks up the whole thing after the person does it over a few times.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how does me talking about the Nasty breakdown turn into the "You Ain't Right" breakdown dummy? :mellow:

I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL OF YOUR POSTS ABOUT YOUR PURSUIT OF PROVING A POINT THAT DOESN'T EXIST!

The Nasty moves are NOT a freestyle. The YAR routine is NOT a freestyle. Janet is not a freestyle dancer. She's a choreographed, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL OF YOUR POSTS ABOUT YOUR PURSUIT OF PROVING A POINT THAT DOESN'T EXIST!

The Nasty moves are NOT a freestyle. The YAR routine is NOT a freestyle. Janet is not a freestyle dancer. She's a choreographed, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Um i've seen some of those moves done by people on the street in videos and in person so how is it not freestyle? :mellow:

Then that means it's STREET influenced, which is nothing but hip-hop moves combined with various forms of dance.

and its done off the top of their heads and not choreographed and it's freestyle which is what Janet was doing before her, mike, and rob got together and did the choreographed routine during the Nasty breakdown. Before that those 7seconds of dancing Janet was doing was freestyle and if you or nobody else thinks so then oh well :filenails:

and its done off the top of their heads and not choreographed and it's freestyle which is what Janet was doing before her, mike, and rob got together and did the choreographed routine during the Nasty breakdown. Before that those 7seconds of dancing Janet was doing was freestyle and if you or nobody else thinks so then oh well :filenails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVo_Y2wZ0Tw

so tired of y'all actin' like Janet can't dance unless she has a choreographer :sigh:

I did not say that, nor did I insinuate that. The clips YOU posted are NOT freestyle...and that is the only point we've been trying to make to you. :rolleyes:

I still love you, HoeHoe. :blush:

Even if your ALWAYS late and wrong. :coffee:

I did not say that, nor did I insinuate that. The clips YOU posted are NOT freestyle...and that is the only point we've been trying to make to you. :rolleyes:

I still love you, HoeHoe. :blush:

Even if your ALWAYS late and wrong. :coffee:

no I ain't wrong and the clip I posted was freestyle. It wasn't the same exact moves either. The chicago clip Janet didn't even look that good trying to do that freestlye...you can clearly tell she probably watched some videos or something or watched some of her dancers freestyling and learned it on her own. That does not mean it's choreographed. When you learn on your own it ain't choreographed :rolleyes:

Archived