Who was more versatile with their music and dancing?

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its still freestyle period and like I said...take away the dancers and that's Janet freestyling. Freestlye is learned just like any other form of dancing. Let's say if Janet was on the street watching b-boys and other street dancers dancing like that and she picked it up it's still freestyle. Just cause she had a alot of dancers with her don't mean it ain't freestlye :coffee:

omg you are so dumb :lol:

You clearly don't know what freestyling is. :sigh:

And for the record, Janet isn't as choreographed as some of you think. Some of ya'll just not paying attention.

these dumb hoes don't know :filenails:

joe people co sign when they dont feel like wasting time on something stupid; case & point... dont get mad at me because u never make sense and ur always getting dragged by the nuts talk about adding insult to injury :rolleyes:

well then just stfu and don't respond period. Some cosign just to fit in...leave it alone cause its very childish and girly :)

:lmao:

bitch please you're always in somebody mothafuckin' convo when nobody even talking to you so stfu please. For a girl you sure are annoying :mellow:

I am one of Michael's biggest stans. As a matter of fact I was all about Michael until janet just robbed my interest all together. Michael is definitely a dancing genius. But Michael's "freestyle" was redundant and EXTREMELY predictable. It mainly consisted of the spin, toe tapping, crotch grabbing, and the famout kick. Janet evolved on a larger scale. She kept up with the dancing styles and flowed like nobody's business. Even though it was choreographed, Janet wins in versatility.

and what do we get from that breakdown ?? i saw janet struggling to keep up

Okay....you REALLY must be one of those DELUSIONAL MJ stans. :wacko:

BOY,EVERYONE knows Janet ripped da fuck out of Michael on the breakdown ...you can ask a non fan of both and they will tell you that.

Lets STOP fucking playing now. The delusions END HERE. Fuck outta here! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Okay....you REALLY must be one of those DELUSIONAL MJ stans. :wacko:

BOY,EVERYONE knows Janet ripped da fuck out of Michael on the breakdown ...you can ask a non fan of both and they will tell you that.

Lets STOP fucking playing now. The delusions END HERE. Fuck outta here! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Opinions opinions ...everyone has one ...

Tina Londan said it best.. Janet is a trained dancer..learns like one...Michael is something else...He Just Observes and Bam! he gets it..she's seen nothing like that before

Opinions opinions ...everyone has one ...

Tina Londan said it best.. Janet is a trained dancer..learns like one...Michael is something else...He Just Observes and Bam! he gets it..she's seen nothing like that before

You're like apart of the 1% who believes that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: So have your opinion all you want.

And obviously you missed the part where Travis Porter (Mikes choreographer) compared Janet and Mike..he said Janet just THRASHES ..she's comes in HARD. He didnt say the same about Mike. :lol:

I still want to no exactly where in that breakdown Janet was trying to "keep up"...fucking hilarious. :lmao:

You're like apart of the 1% who believes that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: So have your opinion all you want.

And obviously you missed the part where Travis Porter (Mikes choreographer) compared Janet and Mike..he said Janet just THRASHES ..she's comes in HARD. He didnt say the same about Mike. :lol:

I still want to no exactly where in that breakdown Janet was trying to "keep up"...fucking hilarious. :lmao:

Lol ..mike choreo praised Janet..Janets praised mike ..your point ?

Truth is mike can do almost anything Janet can dance wise..and better.

Janet however can't do everything mike can...and thats gives Mj the upper hand

Without choreographers Janet Jackson would be well :unsure:

But mike with or without a choreographer/choreographed routine his "art"(videos ,stage performances ) are still very top of the line interesting

Lol ..mike choreo praised Janet..Janets praised mike ..your point ?

Truth is mike can do almost anything Janet can dance wise..and better.

Janet however can't do everything mike can...and thats gives Mj the upper hand

Without choreographers Janet Jackson would be well :unsure:

But mike with or without a choreographer/choreographed routine his "art"(videos ,stage performances ) are still very top of the line interesting

You do know this is thread is about VERSATILITY,right? Who has shown more versatility,dancewise when you look that their body of work?

Think LONG and HARD before you answer.

NOTE: Not here for the "well Mike could have" bullshit.

WHO HAS SHOWN MORE VERSATILITY OVERALL?

P.S. You all need to get over thinking ppl are saying versatility equates to being a better dancer because it DOESNT. Maybe you MJ stans could calm down a bit the sooner you all realize that.

Are you serious? Even if you watch the clip in slow motion janets moves are a lot more accurate and she flows a he'll of a lot better!

Im still waiting on him to show the part where Janet was struggling. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I heard even Mike cringed when he seen the final cut of the breakdown because he knew Janet RIPPED him to pieces. :lol:

Archived