Who was more versatile with their music and dancing?

Xtraordinary Xternal

no I ain't wrong and the clip I posted was freestyle. It wasn't the same exact moves either. The chicago clip Janet didn't even look that good trying to do that freestlye...you can clearly tell she probably watched some videos or something or watched some of her dancers freestyling and learned it on her own. That does not mean it's choreographed. When you learn on your own it ain't choreographed :rolleyes:

If she watched videos and/or her dancers freestyle and copied their moves that's NOT freestyle, HoeHoe! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They are same moves performed at two differents dates. She looks better performing the "freestyle" on one date compared to the other, but they are the exact same moves. :sigh:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she watched videos and/or her dancers freestyle and copied their moves that's NOT freestyle, HoeHoe! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They are same moves performed at two differents dates. She looks better performing the "freestyle" on one date compared to the other, but they are the exact same moves. :sigh:

all dancing is copied how else do you think people learn them :mellow: Let's say there are a group of people are freestyling and some of the people who are watching pick it up and learn it too...does that mean it's not freestlying anymore? Hell no it doesn't mean that so get it together :ph34r:

Janet was free styling in STCML and Go Deep vids - clap, shoulder bob, left foot stamp :lmao:

Just playing hehe.

Janet slays!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

all dancing is copied how else do you think people learn them :mellow: Let's say there are a group of people are freestyling and some of the people who are watching pick it up and learn it too...does that mean it's not freestlying anymore? Hell no it doesn't mean that so get it together :ph34r:

Freestyle is on the spot, in the moment, whatever comes to mind as the music plays. If you repeat the same moves over and over at a particular point in a song it stops being freestyle. lol

Janet was always more versatile and a better technical dancer. But MJ was an amazing dancer in his prime... his movements were so fluid. Janet's not like that - she's more rough and precise whereas MJ just let each move flow.

Overall, I think MJ was the better dancer in his prime. He was a natural dancer.

Who would have thought this thread would get so messy.. I see u had a few people upset lol :lmao:

they can stay mad. I like how they can say freestyle ain't freestlye anymore once someone learns it. How else the fuck is anybody supposed to know how to do freestlye without watching someone and learning it. They act like Janet has to have a choreographer to learn freestyle. Same as Tina said Janet can pick up dance moves like a computer i'm sure her ass can pick up freestyle so they can just sit the fuck down and I mean all the way down :coffee:

they can stay mad. I like how they can say freestyle ain't freestlye anymore once someone learns it. How else the fuck is anybody supposed to know how to do freestlye without watching someone and learning it. They act like Janet has to have a choreographer to learn freestyle. Same as Tina said Janet can pick up dance moves like a computer i'm sure her ass can pick up freestyle so they can just sit the fuck down and I mean all the way down :coffee:

Shes can dance better than michael anyway... :thumbup:

Shes can dance better than michael anyway... :thumbup:

some people know this but stay in denial

Joejoe cupcake, once someone learns it, it ain't free style :) the point of freestyle is that it comes off the top of your head as you do it!

ok :)

Finally something we can all agree on. -_-

:thumbup:

Would Escapade lie?

True Tea :filenails:

These Janet and Mike stans dont wanna start. I can easily post some clips to support this. :coffee:

The Mike and Janet stans know they would get their wigs snatched and tossed in the pits of Hell.

Mariah and Whitney>>>

:thumbup:

True Tea :filenails:

The Mike and Janet stans know they would get their wigs snatched and tossed in the pits of Hell.

Mariah and Whitney>>>

Im mad the media has always overlooked Whitney and Mariah, dancewise. I NEVER understood the hype around Mike and his lil sisters dacning to be completely honest with you. :mellow: Media-hyped if you ask me.

Archived