Who was more versatile with their music and dancing?

Xtraordinary Xternal

Im still waiting on him to show the part where Janet was struggling. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I heard even Mike cringed when he seen the final cut of the breakdown because he knew Janet RIPPED him to pieces. :lol:

idk why y'all tease that wacko... it's wackos like him that give stans a bad name

After you've been doing it for a while, it becomes choreographed. You know the steps, you just switch them up from time to time. It's like clockwork with that "free styling" Michael does - grab crotch, kick leg, spin, pelvic thrust, rinse, recycle, repeat, etc

:coffee: that's his career ur talking about

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this thread has freaking as predictable as Michael's "freestyle dancing" turned into a who's better than who.

This thread called for VERSATILITY! And MJ stans can scream he's a better dancer, he's a better this and that. Truth is that the moonwalk, crotch grab, toe tap, head roll was great amazing and wonderful in the 80's...He most definitely did not EVOLVE or did much past that. Janet has always UPDATED herself dance wise. I don't give four fucks what tina or any of the choreographers say. I know what I see. And Janet has been far more versatile than Michael.

And Michael without choreographers would have gotten boring. Because outside of the same signature moves, he did NOTHING else! :filenails:

You do know this is thread is about VERSATILITY,right? Who has shown more versatility,dancewise when you look that their body of work?

Think LONG and HARD before you answer.

NOTE: Not here for the "well Mike could have" bullshit.

WHO HAS SHOWN MORE VERSATILITY OVERALL?

P.S. You all need to get over thinking ppl are saying versatility equates to being a better dancer because it DOESNT. Maybe you MJ stans could calm down a bit the sooner you all realize that.

THANK YOU!!!!

After you've been doing it for a while, it becomes choreographed. You know the steps, you just switch them up from time to time. It's like clockwork with that "free styling" Michael does - grab crotch, kick leg, spin, pelvic thrust, rinse, recycle, repeat, etc

YAS!!! I still dont understand how his fans can keep getting their LIFE over the same shit all the time.

chile.boo.no :filenails:

Since its headed there remember my advise

"when defending MJ or Janet against Janet or MJ, we shouldnt trash 1 for the other (only everyone else who's not those 2)". Those 2 are the greatest, and whether you put 1 in front of the other, I think we can all agree that the 1 who you put behind is only behind by a very small percentage.

So Ima keep enjoying this convo, but lets not take it to trashing them like their LaToya or Jermaine

You may proceed... :coffee:

Since its headed there remember my advise

"when defending MJ or Janet against Janet or MJ, we shouldnt trash 1 for the other (only everyone else who's not those 2)". Those 2 are the greatest, and whether you put 1 in front of the other, I think we can all agree that the 1 who you put behind is only behind by a very small percentage.

So Ima keep enjoying this convo, but lets not take it to trashing them like their LaToya or Jermaine

You may proceed... :coffee:

LMAO! I love me some Michael and I love me some Janet. I don't trash him, but I get annoyed when his stans can't take ANY criticism against him for anything. And when they turn a non bashing argument into one also. Nobody is trashing him by calling Janet or any other dancer MORE VERSATILE!

LMAO! I love me some Michael and I love me some Janet. I don't trash him, but I get annoyed when his stans can't take ANY criticism against him for anything. And when they turn a non bashing argument into one also. Nobody is trashing him by calling Janet or any other dancer MORE VERSATILE!

Well I recognized that you werent necessarily doing it, but from like 2-3 people on each side I see it brewing a lil more and more, so I just wanted to give a effort to stop it before it starts

And this thread has freaking as predictable as Michael's "freestyle dancing" turned into a who's better than who.

This thread called for VERSATILITY! And MJ stans can scream he's a better dancer, he's a better this and that. Truth is that the moonwalk, crotch grab, toe tap, head roll was great amazing and wonderful in the 80's...He most definitely did not EVOLVE or did much past that. Janet has always UPDATED herself dance wise. I don't give four fucks what tina or any of the choreographers say. I know what I see. And Janet has been far more versatile than Michael.

And Michael without choreographers would have gotten boring. Because outside of the same signature moves, he did NOTHING else! :filenails:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone without choreography would be boring ...hence to Mike using choreography like any other entertainer/singer. :lol:

See above post. I think I gave a little more there.

In your other post you literally wrote out that Janet is more versatile with choreo but still voted for Michael.

I hate these Janet vs. MJ stan wars (not because I'm conflicted--I think Janet is better in almost every way). It's nothing but mess. This board is super biased, and so is the rest of the world in the other direction; Michael was way bigger than Janet for most of their careers, and he died tragically, so of course public opinion would be in his favor.

:coffee: that's his career ur talking about

:lmao:

Basically.

YAS!!! I still dont understand how his fans can keep getting their LIFE over the same shit all the time.

chile.boo.no :filenails:

Outside of the pop-and-lock and moonwalk, Michael wasn't that versatile.

And it's quite hypocritical to say without a choreographer Janet wouldn't be much, but why did Michael need choreographers again? Oh.

:crazy:

you got problems and i'm not here for you or that other bitch's co-signing shit and always trying to be funny

and what do we get from that breakdown ?? i saw janet struggling to keep up

um you and alot of people don't know this but when they did the "Scream" breakdown that Michael had his eyes fixated on Janet as they both danced. That version was aired on tv for a short period of time because it was immediately taken off and re-edited and Michael had to keep looking forward and not look at Janet

too bad u and ur friends can't take that advice

it's the same lame person who ALWAYS tries it :sigh:

I really shouldn't :lol: but I can't help it :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Archived