**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I like Nene she the only one that somewhat remains non pretentious theres a lot of good common sense with her, but I like Phaedra too and Kandi

I'm starting to really warm up to Cynthia this season she can really read! I think I like porsha too. Kenya is over the top but entertaining. I've never really liked kandi.

What did Kandi do to you? lol

Well it's probably because I'm a Nene stan so I'm a little biased and have never really understood why Kandi always seems to throw shade at her. Plus I think Kandi is a little boring and like Kim and Sheree is past her Housewives expiration date.

tumblr_m70gugXkUB1raa31eo1_400.gif

tumblr_mdp7ikrZzF1ql5yr7o6_r3_250.gif

Well it's probably because I'm a Nene stan so I'm a little biased and have never really understood why Kandi always seems to throw shade at her. Plus I think Kandi is a little boring and like Kim and Sheree is past her Housewives expiration date.

Nope. Kandi will check a bitch when needed as she's already checked your fave Nene, Kim, Sheree, and especially Marlo's hooker ass :)
  • Upvote 1

I'm starting to really warm up to Cynthia this season she can really read! I think I like porsha too. Kenya is over the top but entertaining. I've never really liked kandi.

Cynthia has come to life this season. She really has stepped up her game and part time librarian skills cause she be reading every episode now. So glad all that drama with her sister is in the past and she got a new arch enemy to bring out the best in her. She is far more interesting this season and its really helping the show overall to not have one person be kind of a drag. And Kenya need to quit being pathetic and trashy she was way outta line with that flirting,

Nope. Kandi will check a bitch when needed as she's already checked your fave Nene, Kim, Sheree, and especially Marlo's hooker ass :)

When has she ever checked Kim in fact she seems to kowtow to Kim and back down from her. Lets not forget how she let Kim punk her with the Don't Be Tardy for the Party residuals

did ya'll know this show is pulling in like 3 million viewers an episode? Its the highest ever for the series....the show is hotter than ever before

Yeah 3 million+ viewers an episode is typical for RHOA, they're the highest rated RH franchise. They currently hold the record for most watched RH episode with 4 million+ viewers for the S3 finale when Cynthia got married. Also the S5 premiere episode was the highest rated RH premiere episode thus far.

When has she ever checked Kim in fact she seems to kowtow to Kim and back down from her. Lets not forget how she let Kim punk her with the Don't Be Tardy for the Party residuals

she's checked Kim after that plenty of times :rolleyes: and she even told her how she always has excuses not to go somewhere. Kandi checks when checks are needed :coffee:
  • Upvote 1

she's checked Kim after that plenty of times :rolleyes: and she even told her how she always has excuses not to go somewhere. Kandi checks when checks are needed :coffee:

After that?? You know damn well she should have checked kim for the DBT nonsense and instead got punked. and Where was the needed check when Kim threw shade at kandi right to her face when she saw her new house in the season premiere?? Why was she still Kim's friend anyway this season after the whole black baby shit that went down last season? That's another time Kim did kandi dirty and kandi just took it. Meanwhile nene has barely done anything to kandi since season 2 yet kandi has no problem reading her for no reason repeatedly.

After that?? You know damn well she should have checked kim for the DBT nonsense and instead got punked. and Where was the needed check when Kim threw shade at kandi right to her face when she saw her new house in the season premiere?? Why was she still Kim's friend anyway this season after the whole black baby shit that went down last season? That's another time Kim did kandi dirty and kandi just took it. Meanwhile nene has barely done anything to kandi since season 2 yet kandi has no problem reading her for no reason repeatedly.

We've had this discussion before, the difference between Kandi's relationship between Kim & Nene, is Kim & Kandi were friends, since day 1, they had a bond and relationship that went past what was seen on camera. Where's Nene fom day 1 has shaded Kandi (BEFORE Kandi ever shaded her), Kandi only started to shade her when Nene started acting a fool about the Tardy for the party song. Kandi was more lenient towards Kim because they had no issues for a good while, and when Kim was shading her house, it wasn't serious enough to throw a typical Nene fit about that kind of thing. Kandi got shade for everybody, but will not read for no reason at all. But plain & simple, Nene & Kandi aren't real friends (they type that she was with Kim anyway) and they have a history of arguments and disagreements that wer mostly started by Nene

We've had this discussion before, the difference between Kandi's relationship between Kim & Nene, is Kim & Kandi were friends, since day 1, they had a bond and relationship that went past what was seen on camera. Where's Nene fom day 1 has shaded Kandi (BEFORE Kandi ever shaded her), Kandi only started to shade her when Nene started acting a fool about the Tardy for the party song. Kandi was more lenient towards Kim because they had no issues for a good while, and when Kim was shading her house, it wasn't serious enough to throw a typical Nene fit about that kind of thing. Kandi got shade for everybody, but will not read for no reason at all. But plain & simple, Nene & Kandi aren't real friends (they type that she was with Kim anyway) and they have a history of arguments and disagreements that wer mostly started by Nene

But the last time they fought was season 2 and yet Kandi still seems to be holding a grudge, whereas even though she and Kim were "friends," Kim continually has done her dirty and she has still just taken it. That makes no sense.

But the last time they fought was season 2 and yet Kandi still seems to be holding a grudge, whereas even though she and Kim were "friends," Kim continually has done her dirty and she has still just taken it. That makes no sense.

They've continuously had arguments for every season since 2, nothing as bad as that 1st 1 but alot of those arguments are started by Nene. Wheres like I said a argument with Kim is/was less likely because they were very good friends, automatically thats not gonna be the same kind of relationship

ANYWAY about Last night, Nene started that shit (NOT intentionally, but it's almost common sense you don't ask "so what was the fight about" to the 2 people in the same room directly involved, you wanna get the whole story without starting anything you ask them 1 at a time seperately), BUT Porsha was horrible with that, and Kenya didn't wanna fight, but even the way Porsha was talking about it was toooo condescending and I don't even think she noticed.

And 1 of you fuckas betta HOOK ME UP with some Kenya gifs lol, "GONE WITH THE WIND FABULOUS" I WAS ON THE GROUND!!!

that episode had all the fucking Kiis at the end.....Miss Porsha stepped her shit talk game up but I kinda feel like Kenya has some staying power they mighta put her on as crazy but I bet she beat Porsha ass.....and Im fucking DEAD with Nene she was the Kii of the night honey :lmao:

They've continuously had arguments for every season since 2, nothing as bad as that 1st 1 but alot of those arguments are started by Nene. Wheres like I said a argument with Kim is/was less likely because they were very good friends, automatically thats not gonna be the same kind of relationship

ANYWAY about Last night, Nene started that shit (NOT intentionally, but it's almost common sense you don't ask "so what was the fight about" to the 2 people in the same room directly involved, you wanna get the whole story without starting anything you ask them 1 at a time seperately), BUT Porsha was horrible with that, and Kenya didn't wanna fight, but even the way Porsha was talking about it was toooo condescending and I don't even think she noticed.

And 1 of you fuckas betta HOOK ME UP with some Kenya gifs lol, "GONE WITH THE WIND FABULOUS" I WAS ON THE GROUND!!!

Porsha had an audience to show off too thats why she went in on Kenya, thats all the fuck that was, plus she had all that built up anger over Kenya acting fucking brand new on the trip like bitch I don't know what you talking about what happen? ....gurl pls. so Porsha showed out it makes sense she was still upset like hell we on this trip and aint talked about a damn thang and we all good? oh no ....no we aint :coffee: