What's your obsession[s]?

LyricalLesson

Music and movies have always been my major obsessions. I tend to call Music my first love though..

The Jacksons. Loyal soldier to the royal fam. 15 years strong and counting.

Sweet tea. I'd die without it

Romance/affection. Not in a light of them being shallow or meaningless, because I don't give/receive them without sincerity behind it. I'm just a very romantic person. I live for the smile on that one's face with every new way I show it. It's beautiful.

Books and Poetry. I'm always writing them or reading them. Like I mentioned in the other thread, I always have a book and a "journal" with me just for these things.

Michelangelo. I believe the man was a total genius. A true renaissance man.

I'd list all my ultimate Musician/Actor/Author/Poet s are, but that list would be too long here. Feel free to check my personal thread for it though. The lists will lengthen often as I discover even more to love.

My MP3 player is a must

Then my computer/the internet (TV used to be right here, but I can watch my shows on here)

Anything Jackson (mainly Janet ofcourse) related

Anything hair related (mainly fake hair, I've been making & designing wigs and weave styles since I was like 4, fake hair has always fascinated me)

My movies

my music

Sex

Food wise, nothin really, Im a foodie, I love way more food and groups than I dont, but its not really a obsession. Like I dont think theres any 1 group I love more than another cause I love too many (Soul food, Italian, mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Mediterranean, breakfast, lunch, dinner, deserts) I LOVE FOOD, but its not an obsession at all, its a love

Archived