The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

The 4 album really isn't anything special or memorable. Beyonce doesn't quite know how to put real emotion into a song. I really don't know how to describe it but musically Beyonce just doesn't have IT. When I listen to her songs it just doesn't feel like its coming from a deeper place. It's still that feeling of her being given a song to sing and shes just singing it in the hope that it's memorable.

What album were you listening to, not 4 certainly. Maybe it was an upside h and you thought it was 4 but it wasn't infact :filenails:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

exactly and even Kelly's performances this era have been better than Beyonce's. Yeah I said it cause it's true :rolleyes: . I'm not even a huge Kelly fan but I definitely like her. They wanna say "Motivation" was a hit cause Lil Wayne was on it but let us say "Party" is a hit only cause of J.Cole and the shit will hit the fan. I'm not here for hypocrites :filenails:

:umm:. Kelly sounds winded whenever she sings live...