The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

J Hud DID effortlessly drag Beyonce at the Oscars.

Hell even if some1 thinks she didnt, the bitch went home with a Oscar, what the hell did Bey leave with? A pretty dress, in fact I'll say that Bey did upstage JHud that night in the lace wig & dress department, I wasnt diggin JHuds wig or that lil silver jacket (the hell was she thinking on that?) but Bey looked like she was ready to win somethin that night lol. So Bey gets a best dressed vote from me for that night, but nothin else.

beyonce's voice is no match for jennifer and everybody knows that even her stan's who wont admit

Okay, EXPLAIN to me how Jennifer's voice is better than Beyonce's.

A few stipulations:

• Do not post videos, as they don't EXPLAIN.
  • Do not post articles.
  • Be sure to use vocal terminology (range, pitch, etc) in your response.
  • "Because she just is" is not an answer.
  • Remember as everyone says here when discussing Janet's voice, louder ≠ better. So don't be a hypocrite.

Go...

J Hud DID effortlessly drag Beyonce at the Oscars.

Anyone who says that wasn't Jhud's night is delusional! I love B to death, but Jhud slayed that night. She was the star. B stans will of course say otherwise, but they know deep down, that year's Oscars was JEN'S. #Periodpointblank. -_-

As for comparing voices......no comment. -_-

:blink:

:lmao: HoeHoe cracks me UP! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyone who says that wasn't Jhud's night is delusional! I love B to death, but Jhud slayed that night. She was the star. B stans will of course say otherwise, but they know deep down, that year's Oscars was JEN'S. #Periodpointblank. -_-

Beyonce was really trying tho because she knew Jhud was drowning her ...I give Beyonce credit..she wasnt goin down without a fight. Vains popping and all. :lol:

Hell even if some1 thinks she didnt, the bitch went home with a Oscar, what the hell did Bey leave with? A pretty dress, in fact I'll say that Bey did upstage JHud that night in the lace wig & dress department, I wasnt diggin JHuds wig or that lil silver jacket (the hell was she thinking on that?) but Bey looked like she was ready to win somethin that night lol. So Bey gets a best dressed vote from me for that night, but nothin else.

Beyonce didn't win because she can't act..

beyonce's voice is no match for jennifer and everybody knows that even her stan's who wont admit

Beyonce knows it too which is why she was yelling the whole fuckin' time. She thought she would get something for "Listen" :lol:

As for comparing voices......no comment. -_-

:lmao: HoeHoe cracks me UP! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yeah they know it...we all know it. Will they admit it...to themselves probably but never to us haha

Looks like everyone is in agreement with Joe about the Jhud slicing Bee to shreads on the Oscars.

and you know they can't stand when i'm right :lmao:

Beyonce didn't win because she can't act..

Well everyone who's seen her act knows this

A few stipulations:

• Do not post articles.
  • Remember as everyone says here when discussing Janet's voice, louder ≠ better. So don't be a hypocrite.

Go...

And just like I thought, this post would be unanswered. Why? Because nobody could EXPLAIN, which validates this post...

Of course it's usually the ones who know nothing about vocals who think J Hud dragged ANYONE on that stage. :lmao: So that would be all of you. :)

...and that's how you people always lose.

And I'll ask a Whitney and Mariah stan (each) on who gave better vocals at the Oscars, just to show you it's not just Beyonce fans who know the truth. :)

A few stipulations:

• Do not post articles.

Go...

Oh that's simple....name a song where beyonce's "singing" doesn't sound like yelling...so you need to be talking to her about pitch & range cause clearly she was absent when they gave those lessons in vocal classes

And just like I thought, this post would be unanswered. Why? Because nobody could EXPLAIN, which validates this post...

And I'll ask a Whitney and Mariah stan (each) on who gave better vocals at the Oscars, just to show you it's not just Beyonce fans who know the truth. :)

Ummm the post went unanswered cause I have a life..I suggest you do the same....not just sitting around watching you make yourself looking like a damn fool about some beyonce...and I did answer

Are you a teenage girl? Oh and let the forum see your certification in vocal lessons...since you're so quick to act like you got one

• Upvote 2

Oh that's simple....name a song where beyonce's "singing" doesn't sound like yelling...so you need to be talking to her about pitch & range cause clearly she was absent when they gave those lessons in vocal classes

Attacking Beyoncé's voice does NOT help your argument. :lmao: And as I predicted, you can't explain. Why? Because just like the rest of these folks, you don't know jack SHIT about vocals. :lmao:

Ummm the post went unanswered cause I have a life..I suggest you do the same....not just sitting around watching you make yourself looking like a damn fool about some beyonce...and I did answer

Not the "I have a life" excuse. :lmao: If you had one, you wouldn't have to validate it. And just for kicks and giggles, I have ONE life. I don't have to put on a new face behind an IP address like you do. So if that life involves punching you bitches down in real life or on the internet, then so be it. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Not the "I have a life" excuse. :lmao: If you had one, you wouldn't have to validate it. And just for kicks and giggles, I have ONE life. I don't have to put on a new face behind an IP address like you do. So if that life involves punching you bitches down in real life or on the internet, then so be it. :lmao:

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Downvote 1