It's official! QUEENdonna is performing at the Superbowl

art

like i said on twitter

Madonna at the superbowl ...its strange for me because do football fans really want to see a madonna performance..its not really "MANLY"

At least JanetJackson Was Sexy as Fuck ..and a sex symbol when she performed..Madonna is like this performer from the age of Dinasours

Do the Superbowl crowd want to Vogue ..Or express themselves to madonna's music...at least everybody can be apart of the Rhythm nation

like i said on twitter

Madonna at the superbowl ...its strange for me because do football fans really want to see a madonna performance..its not really "MANLY"

At least JanetJackson Was Sexy as Fuck ..and a sex symbol when she performed..Madonna is like this performer from the age of Dinasours

Do the Superbowl crowd want to Vogue ..Or express themselves to madonna's music...at least everybody can be apart of the Rhythm nation

Here is my unbiased view, I think no act generally speaking at the SB gets a great review, it's a bunch of football fans forced to watch some famous act that they may not care for at all. They said the same thing about Janet, before it really hit, the talk on the radio I remember word for word because I was a stan, "Is Janet Jackson even famous anymore? I know she had some hits and stuff" this was on the radio the morning after....Now I see Madonna having to deal with the pr of Janet and her SB, during an election year no less, but don't think for one second Madonna is gonna do it wrong, nope she is gonna capitalize and run with it, my only thing is I wish people wouldn't bother with the SB it's not that great you get okay reviews at best, but bitch will put on a show.

So messy :lmao::lol: :lol:

But I love that gif :thumbup:

That's me. :shifty::lol: :lol:

I love it too! ^_^

Geez I wish yall would stop calling Janet the "queen of pop" come on now....yall know that title is way to small for the queen of all music, stop playin.

The "Queen of Pop" is just one of the many titles Janet holds in the larger "Queen Of Music" title. :coffee:

Archived