Songs that shouldn't have flopped

bu.

I'm Good had HIT all over it. I can't believe it tanked! It's so hot!

And what? This song was fierce! I loved it! I played it at a high school party and everybody was feeling it. Trya is pretty decent at singing.

Post your own!

I'm Good had HIT all over it. I can't believe it tanked! It's so hot!

And what? This song was fierce! I loved it! I played it at a high school party and everybody was feeling it. Trya is pretty decent at singing.

Post your own!

LMAO Tyra I remember when she was talking about it on top model that cycle she was all emotional about it and scared! lol I liked it...

I LOVE shake ya body, the song & video

mine

Did you guys even know that Countess Vaughn had a album? AND BEFORE Brrandy & before Moesha even existed lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qbfcIwqKVM

Yall, know how I feel about Tisha lol. I LOVE Tisha, and her album was really solid with alot of great songs, the woman can SANNNNG and apparently dance, I dont think her album should've flopped

Geez theres sooooo many people on my list lol.

Before Adele's "Someone Like You" reign on the Hot 100, this song should have been the number 1 ballad.

This is my favorite song of Legendtina's. It sits pretty as my number 1 most played song on my IPOD. And it's probably my favorite song of the last ten years. :unsure:-_-

Before Adele's "Someone Like You" reign on the Hot 100, this song should have been the number 1 ballad.

This is my favorite song of Legendtina's. It sits pretty as my number 1 most played song on my IPOD. And it's probably my favorite song of the last ten years. :unsure:-_-

What is it? I can't see it at work. <_<

Randy's 1 solo album I think is better than all of Jermaines & both of Jackies and Marlons (tho I do love Marlons album after this, he's still my in my top 5 Jackson lol)

But Randy's album was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD this shoulda done better, I do think of all the brothers besids Mike , Randy had IT musically, I think he could've been a good pop star, not MJ good but had a decent solo career, I mean he really had it, and I prefer his voice over Jermaines. But....he also had alot of issues & drama.....he wasnt lyin when he said he was crazy lol. But he made a great album (in 1989 Jackie said he enjoyed Randy's album more than Janets.........it aint THAT good now)

Archived