19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear Jewelry?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao: :lmao:

LOL! Every time I get into a scrap with them I'm like "Jesus said" and paraphrase something from the Google but as soon as I say Jesus they shriek so loud as if I sprayed Holy Water on the devil :lmao: :lmao:!

LOL! Every time I get into a scrap with them I'm like "Jesus said" and paraphrase something from the Google but as soon as I say Jesus they shriek so loud as if I sprayed Holy Water on the devil :lmao: :lmao:!

Oh god that would be hilarious to watch :lmao::lmao: And you just gave me an idea of what to do with my own relatives :whistle:

I never had much growing up, so jewelry was pretty non-existent. And I'm happy that I never was a materialistic person because I know how people act when they come into a little money. I tried wearing a necklace that a guy brought me for V-day, but I hate the feel of it on my skin. And my best friend brought me a bracelet from Panama when she visited and I wore it like 3 times..I hated it because it would get caught on my arm hair. :mellow: And even when I had to wear dog tags in the military, it was unbearable because I hate the way it feels on my skin..so when I was in my Permanent Party units, I would keep them in my pocket because it wasn't a requirement to wear them around my neck.

Archived