Gil and his drama

JoeJoe

well now we see what happens when he tries :coffee:

in all fairness, the guy sucker punched him lol...but I been knowing that Gil would swing on a muthafucka...i've met and spoken to Gil on more than one occasion...I remember back when he went on that Perez Hilton rant and said after he drags his ass, they can then have a civil conversation fag to fag lmao...people think Gil was playing, but please believe me, he will steal off on a bitch if he or someone he cares about gets tried...

Damn what happened?

See thats why I stop fighting ain't nobody gonna continue to fuck up my pretty face unless it is for one hell of a cause

yeah you pretty but Gil ain't lol. He said something about someone messing with an old person. So I guess he got in somebody's bizness and they gave him the bizness :coffee:

in all fairness, the guy sucker punched him lol...but I been knowing that Gil would swing on a muthafucka...i've met and spoken to Gil on more than one occasion...I remember back when he went on that Perez Hilton rant and said after he drags his ass, they can then have a civil conversation fag to fag lmao...people think Gil was playing, but please believe me, he will steal off on a bitch if he or someone he cares about gets tried...

these online janet fans think they just gone run up on him like that dont know him like that :whistle:

Damn what happened?

See thats why I stop fighting ain't nobody gonna continue to fuck up my pretty face unless it is for one hell of a cause

momma said don't fight with ugly folk they aint got nothin to lose >_<

some people be wishing gil didn't exist... but then they follow his every move

just sayin' :coffee::whistle:

GIRL please :rolleyes: I don't even follow Gil on Twitter and his is private to think about another way to come at me cause the so-called shade you just threw was a fail :coffee:

:lol::lol::lol:

guess you laughin' at what you thought was shade :lol: