2012 Resolutions?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

The term actually pisses me off now because no one ever sticks to them. Whats the point of saying 'in the new year I'm going to do this and that'. Just do them straightaway rather than waiting til the new year starts.

The term actually pisses me off now because no one ever sticks to them. Whats the point of saying 'in the new year I'm going to do this and that'. Just do them straightaway rather than waiting til the new year starts.

That's why I stopped. I never followed through with them. I know what I must do to ensure my well being..waiting for a new year shouldn't hinder that.

Yea I dont really do the "resolutions" but I set out goals and last year all minse checked out perfectly

1.Saw Janet's concert more than once & saw her up close at both shows (happend)

2.Travel more (happend)

3.BE IN A FUCKIN MOVIE (FUCKIN HAPPEND)

4.Spend more time with my family & friends (Happend)

5.MOVING OUT OF DETROIT (HAPPENING NOW...well in the coming weeks anyway)

So for this year

1. More Janet encounters than last year

2. Be in more movies

3. Make new friends in California when I move there in 2 weeks

4. Travel more to the far east coast this time (been almost 10 yrs since I been to New York, too long)

5. MAKIN 2012 MA YEAR

No resolutions, just demands, it worked last year lets see how it goes

Yea I dont really do the "resolutions" but I set out goals and last year all minse checked out perfectly

1.Saw Janet's concert more than once & saw her up close at both shows (happend)

2.Travel more (happend)

3.BE IN A FUCKIN MOVIE (FUCKIN HAPPEND)

4.Spend more time with my family & friends (Happend)

5.MOVING OUT OF DETROIT (HAPPENING NOW...well in the coming weeks anyway)

So for this year

1. More Janet encounters than last year

2. Be in more movies

3. Make new friends in California when I move there in 2 weeks

4. Travel more to the far east coast this time (been almost 10 yrs since I been to New York, too long)

5. MAKIN 2012 MA YEAR

No resolutions, just demands, it worked last year lets see how it goes

are you like an "actor" or something :filenails:

Basically. It's foolish for people to think they can change the personality traits and habits they've spent years shaping over a period of 12 months. Of course not literally speaking, but you get the gist of what I'm saying.

I don't make new year resolution.

This was very well said by someone from another forum:

I personally don't make NY resolutions I just take each day as it comes and make the best of any given situation, try to maintain a smile and just move along with life!

And you're moving to california to pursue this "dream" :filenails:

Nope, if I were a Janitor I'd still move there. They just happen to be where I need to be for the field I want to go in, just like I happen to have a ton of family out there. Hell Winter alone is a good enough excuse.

Where you moving?

Long Beach

Archived