• Eric Benet
    • Justin Bieber
    • NeYo
    • Other (who)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE Kem!!!

Yea same here, have you ever seen him live? The man can put on a show (which I was suprised by, I mean yea he used to sing in my church chior but his solos werent that amazing compared to some of the others), but in his concerts he moves, and got a good style with it.

Yea same here, have you ever seen him live? The man can put on a show (which I was suprised by, I mean yea he used to sing in my church chior but his solos werent that amazing compared to some of the others), but in his concerts he moves, and got a good style with it.

Wow, he sang in your church choir? That's really cool. :lol: @ him not being as amazing as some of the others in your choir.

No, but I want to see him live! I will one day...

Wow, he sang in your church choir? That's really cool. :lol: @ him not being as amazing as some of the others in your choir.

No, but I want to see him live! I will one day...

Yea, my churches chior is made up of former background singers, and musicians from motown (Ralph from the group The Floaters is in it) and back in the day (2001ish) when we heard somebody got sighned to Motown, NOBODY thought it was Kem, cause he only had like 1 signature song in the chior, he wasnt 1 of the big names or voices that'd get everybody standin up at the end, so he was like 1 of us, well he pretty much was 1 of us, he was like 1 of 3 that had no "showtime" background. But we all knew he could sing, but....we didnt know he'd be KEM.

He still shouts out my church on stuff (like his album booklets and stuff like that "Church of Today/Renaissance Unity", I think he dedicated a song to it on his 1st album). And he comes by every once in a while and its packed when he does (or at least annouces it before hand)

LOL yea all 3 are all over the R&B radio (hell if I here Kems If its love 1 more god damn time, it wasnt 1 of my fave songs on the album)

I need to check their latest stuff out tbh. Has Robin release anything since Sex Therapy?

Justin-Bieber-V-Magazine-5.jpg

I've been becoming a Bieber Stan lately.

one-direction-photo.jpg

Take yr pick imo.

YAS!! Gods Direction!!!

I need to check their latest stuff out tbh. Has Robin release anything since Sex Therapy?

LOL yea, his last album came out in December, it didnt do good on the albums charts, but I tell you its 1 of his best, I loved the Sex therapy album but its better than that, and the 1 before it, and......maybe slightly better as a whole than the album with Lost Without you....havent made up my mind on that 1 yet.

LOL yea, his last album came out in December, it didnt do good on the albums charts, but I tell you its 1 of his best, I loved the Sex therapy album but its better than that, and the 1 before it, and......maybe slightly better as a whole than the album with Lost Without you....havent made up my mind on that 1 yet.

I could never get into the 1st to but Sex Therapy was everything :wub:!! I'll check it out :D

In terms of pure vocal talent, Tyrese and Maxwell are the best on that list.

Maxwell got my vote because his music is better. But i've seen Tyrese live and the boy can SANG!

I agree. Vocally, Tyrese is the most talented on that list but I don't really consider him relevant.

Lucky this ain't about singing ability cause Maxwell would win my vote. As far as relevancy i'm gonna say Usher although haters gone hate :rolleyes: Bruno Mars aka "ugly coke head" is just the "It" guy for now. I don't see him being relevant within the next 5yrs

Archived