• Eric Benet
    • Justin Bieber
    • NeYo
    • Other (who)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Define relevant...

Having a song currently on radio DOES NOT mean they're "relevant".

Musiq,Eric Benet,Tyrese?..really?

1, I did remove relevancy from the entire poll, which is why I added the 3 listed, they are male singers who arent known for whining and they have current songs out. By removing relevancy from the poll I was able to add more to the poll. Because as I said before relevancy is different for everybody, like I said I dont count sales or $$$ as relevance.

like I said I dont count sales or $$ as relevance.

:blink:

imma make a poll... which is easier to type on.. a typewriter, computer, touch phone, blackberry, etc

i mean c'mon... let's add Michael Jackson and other irrelevant male celebs to the list... if you don't count sales and income as relevance.. then whats there to measure?

has-beans

:blink:

imma make a poll... which is easier to type on.. a typewriter, computer, touch phone, blackberry, etc

i mean c'mon... let's add Michael Jackson and other irrelevant male celebs to the list... if you don't count sales and income as relevance.. then whats there to measure?

has-beans

Oh does Michael have a song on any of the charts right now? cause thats what Im counting. And yea Im typing and verbally talking to someone right now so spelling errors are gonna happen, the amount of fucks I give about it is around the number of #1 hits LaToya Jackson has :coffee:

OK not a bullshit question, but during 20 Y.O.-Discipline would you classify Janet as irrelevant, Im only asking because theres alot of people who said she wasnt but I considered her to be based on the promo and the fact that she was out there. Like I think you can be a very rich 1 hit wonder, but are you relevant to the music scene just because you know how to save ya money?

This poll here is about if they have released music within the last 2 years (hit or miss) but your out there, and your not a whiny singer.

well.. no.. cuz it's Ashanti

bad example sir.. but you know whose relevant and whose not on that poll...

How is that a bad example? Are you following what Im saying? :mellow: You seem to not be comprehending.

The point is..why have RELEVANT in the title when alot of them ARENT,PERIOD. Why you chose to respond to my question is beyond me since it seems we're pretty much on the same page. :wacko:

Oh does Michael have a song on any of the charts right now? cause thats what Im counting. And yea Im typing and verbally talking to someone right now so spelling errors are gonna happen, the amount of fucks I give about it is around the number of #1 hits LaToya Jackson has :coffee:

OK not a bullshit question, but during 20 Y.O.-Discipline would you classify Janet as irrelevant, Im only asking because theres alot of people who said she wasnt but I considered her to be based on the promo and the fact that she was out there. Like I think you can be a very rich 1 hit wonder, but are you relevant to the music scene just because you know how to save ya money?

This poll here is about if they have released music within the last 2 years (hit or miss) but your out there, and your not a whiny singer.

Umm MJ's unreleased (horrible) songs are selling multi-platinum around the world... nice try tho... oh idc about spelling errors du' lol

it's not about the relevancy of Janet Jackson.. i don't expect her to be selling 4-5 million records.. I love her for her vocals and lyrics... and being irrelevant or not doesn't make her less of a legend, trendsetter, and Goddess...

but that's Janet Jackson.. the same thing doesn't apply for the lesser

Archived