Official Superbowl XLVI Thread (Madonna Performance on PAGE 7)

EphraimAdamz

Superbowl XLVI  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Superbowl?

• Giants
    • Patriots
    • I'm only watching to see if Madonna tries to upstage Janet
    • I'm only here for the commercials/ads/trailers
    • I'm not watching at all

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelly Clarkson debuted some gorgeous bangs and backed it up with some amazing vocals tonight, as she sang the National Anthem at the Superbowl tonight.

Clarkson, a 2-time Grammy winner, rocked a simple but powerful version of our national theme-song, earning praise from fans and industry friends. Fellow Idol contestant Chris Daughtry tweeted, “I dare to say that @kelly_clarkson just sang THE best national anthem of all time!” Pink also was wowed by Kelly tweeting, “Kelly Clarkson KiLleD the national anthem. Show em’ how it’s done girl!!!!”

I can't find it on YouTube yet.

you aint got basic cable TV? Where da hell you at? Ohhhhh you at Janet's house, well I coulda told you she doesn't watch the SB not since...I wanna say 2005 :whistle:

:asham:

I just don't have cable. :lol: I don't miss it until award shows, but I end up finding live streams anyways. lol

well go to nfl.com and they'll give you the way to watch it online. Maybe you can't go to it str8 from my link

I can't watch it cuz I'm in Canada. >_<

But I found a link. ^_^ Just in time for the halftime. :umm:

Lord people are goin' in on Madonna on Twitter! :lmao:

I lurk a lot of sports forums and they are not looking forward to Madonna performing. But that is easily offset by non-sports-fans and casuals (ie, those you might mildly pay attention to the postseason). The song will still zoom up itunes, but I don't think it'll be anything epic.

I lurk a lot of sports forums and they are not looking forward to Madonna performing. But that is easily offset by non-sports-fans and casuals (ie, those you might mildly pay attention to the postseason). The song will still zoom up itunes, but I don't think it'll be anything epic.

well all the promo to do this is out there, it's not that great a song

Archived