Official Superbowl XLVI Thread (Madonna Performance on PAGE 7)

EphraimAdamz

Superbowl XLVI  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Superbowl?

• Giants
    • Patriots
    • I'm only watching to see if Madonna tries to upstage Janet
    • I'm only here for the commercials/ads/trailers
    • I'm not watching at all

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lights wow :rolleyes:

can't dance foe shit

shit looks wack

you don't have to dance nor sing to be intriguing :filenails:

is it over yet my God :filenails:

that shit is not captivating hell she aint even groovin now she doing like a fucking prayer....they are gonna roast her

:thumbdown: the wicked witch melted 5 minutes too late :filenails:

she had lots of props and who didn't expect that...nothing anyone will go on and on about tomorrow :sigh::yawn: back to them real Housewives

I find it interesting the amount of times you've defended yourself on this board for having spent thousands of dollars on Madonna tickets because you "don't do cheap seats", but I don't recall you ever defending actually buying a ticket in the first place. Your comments contradict every show you've attended. Maybe you're just trying to fit in, I don't know.

That's why people go to her shows cause she puts on a great production but that's about it. When it comes to actual talent and performance Madonna simply isn't on Janet's level :filenails:

^^^ this....I watched her, not all that other shit, she can't dance and she lacked confidence

I find it interesting the amount of times you've defended yourself on this board for having spent thousands of dollars on Madonna tickets because you "don't do cheap seats", but I don't recall you ever defending actually buying a ticket in the first place. Your comments contradict every show you've attended. Maybe you're just trying to fit in, I don't know.

fuck you period find that interesting stop worrying about me if you checking for her than do it but stay the fuck outta my face

I left yo ass on the other thread but could you do that? fuck no could you say to your simple self let him have his opinion and let it be fuck no...so fuck you

and yes I have enjoyed her shows, problem is and I stand by it is she is over rated, and to come for Janet ? that did it for me

Anyway... Everyone who knows anything about Vadge knows that she is the best when it comes to visuals for her stage performances. Her team is always on point even on her tours that's why ppl don't get tired of it.

As for the performance.. it was ok nothing else. It's all giving me Hard Candy/Stinky & Sour tour vibes

someone's mad :lol:

If I were mad I would've clapped back at that weak Golden Girls joke.

fuck you period find that interesting stop worrying about me if you checking for her than do it but stay the fuck outta my face

Did I say somethin' true?...

I didn't say a fucking word to him yet he quoted my every post...Ima leave it at that...whose pressed :rolleyes:

Bullshit. I made two comments in here anticipating the performance and you responded to each one with shade so spare us the victim act.

I was not intrigued. She can keep that performance.

This is what's on the front page of Yahoo:

Star delivers rousing national anthem

"Idol" alum Kelly Clarkson electrifies the Super Bowl crowd with an impeccable performance. Far cry from Aguilera

I was expecting it to be on Whitney's level or something. It was really average. :filenails:

Archived