Official Superbowl XLVI Thread (Madonna Performance on PAGE 7)

EphraimAdamz

Superbowl XLVI  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Superbowl?

• Giants
    • Patriots
    • I'm only watching to see if Madonna tries to upstage Janet
    • I'm only here for the commercials/ads/trailers
    • I'm not watching at all

Anyway... Everyone who knows anything about Vadge knows that she is the best when it comes to visuals for her stage performances. Her team is always on point even on her tours that's why ppl don't get tired of it.

As for the performance.. it was ok nothing else. It's all giving me Hard Candy/Stinky & Sour tour vibes

Damn you :lol:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao:

I got drowsy watching it.

Ugh. :lol: You will not come for Kelly like that. :lol:

really? well the production values were something, I think she was nervous, I think she put on a show, nothing to write home about but she is not Prince of Michael those two can do it all live.

Uh, you gonna explain this one, Angie, or should I? :umm:

really? well the production values were something, I think she was nervous, I think she put on a show, nothing to write home about but she is not Prince of Michael those two can do it all live.

I was talking about Kelly Clarkson :lol:

Madonna did alright to me. My sister was side-eying the hell outta her performance though. On my FaceBook my friends are giving her some mixed reviews. Some loved it, and some thought it was awful. I went on other forums and got mixed reviews as well.

To me it wasn't one of her best performance wise, but she has some of the best visions in the business, period.

And nothing will be worse than that nonsense the Black Eyed Peas did. Just awful :mellow:

Madonna did alright to me. My sister was side-eying the hell outta her performance though. On my FaceBook my friends are giving her some mixed reviews. Some loved it, and some thought it was awful. I went on other forums and got mixed reviews as well.

To me it wasn't one of her best performance wise, but she has some of the best visions in the business, period.

And nothing will be worse than that nonsense the Black Eyed Peas did. Just awful :mellow:

I never said her production was not on point....I went and saw Janet twice making it 10 times total, and she didn't even give us so much as a wardrobe change BUT without all that she was still on it. My opinion stands I'm not going to go back and forth with the lessors here for Madonna, Im here for Janet

I never said her production was not on point....I went and saw Janet twice making it 10 times total, and she didn't even give us so much as a wardrobe change BUT without all that she was still on it. My opinion stands I'm not going to go back and forth with the lessors here for Madonna, Im here for Janet

I never said that you didn't say her production wasn't on point :unsure:

Okay @ the rest of that :mellow::unsure:

I'm trying to have a regular conversation with you and give you my opinion :lol:

I didn't see Kelly did she sing it well? cause the anthem is always a dosey

I never said that you didn't say her production wasn't on point :unsure:

Okay @ the rest of that :mellow::unsure:

I'm trying to have a regular conversation with you and give you my opinion :lol:

oh okay....speaking of when exactly do you plan on responding to your True You thread? I wrote my ass off about you're review :shifty:

oh okay....speaking of when exactly do you plan on responding to your True You thread? I wrote my ass off about you're review :shifty:

I'm going to finish sometime this week :lol: This is the first week I've had where I've had no migraines, so I'm just thankful for that :lol:

Archived