Official Superbowl XLVI Thread (Madonna Performance on PAGE 7)

EphraimAdamz

Superbowl XLVI  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Superbowl?

• Giants
    • Patriots
    • I'm only watching to see if Madonna tries to upstage Janet
    • I'm only here for the commercials/ads/trailers
    • I'm not watching at all

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gurl :unsure:

I know :lol:

which is why you need to finish yo story on True You me and Bu been waiting :filenails: okay off to bed toodles people :rolleyes:

I do need to finish :lol:

The production for Vogue was cool.

The rest of that shit was :yawn:

Stop that :lol:

The production was the best for Vogue. THat was one of the best openings I can remember for the Superbowl. The production was great throughout. It's just that Madonna herself wasn't up to par.

yeah I would love for a Janet show to have that high production value but then she would have to charge 300 a ticket to pay for it.

Yep...and that live band thing Madonna copied Janet. She could've at least pre-recorded her shit :sigh:

Knock it off you two.

I raised a valid point and he obviously couldn't take. It's not my fault he chose to throw a fit.

:lol:

yeah and would you make your remark about Janet or try to get personal with me like you always do with anyone else? :coffee:

When have I ever clowned Janet for the sake of an argument? :huh: And there's a difference between getting personal and what people take personal.

I raised a valid point and he obviously couldn't take. It's not my fault he chose to throw a fit.

:lol:

When have I ever clowned Janet for the sake of an argument? :huh: And there's a difference between getting personal and what people take personal.

Who says necessarily clown Janet? Oh and yeah there is a difference...just make sure you know that when you finish typing and decide to push that "add reply" button :filenails:

Who says necessarily clown Janet? Oh and yeah there is a difference...just make sure you know that when you finish typing and decide to push that "add reply" button :filenails:

Well if I'm not clowning her then what's the problem? :mellow: ...and I could say the same to you when you push that link to read my posts, but that might be getting personal.

I know :lol:

I do need to finish :lol:

Stop that :lol:

The production was the best for Vogue. THat was one of the best openings I can remember for the Superbowl. The production was great throughout. It's just that Madonna herself wasn't up to par.

That hooker was stiff as hell and she took lipping lessons from Britney..

The production was good and hopefully Janet will start having more production in her shows but I know that shit costs a hell of a lot of money >_<

She won't. Janets alot like Michael in that sense,she believes and relies more on showmanship than smoke and mirrors. If Janet did the over the top elaborate shit that Madonna does joined with her (already) top notch showmanship. Janet would COMPLETELY SHUT EVERY SINGLE BITCH IN THE GAME DOWN,PERIOD. :mellow: I kinda like that Janet doesnt feel she needs to RELY on the visuals like Madonna does. It shows confidence. What would Madonna be without the visuals? Not a diss but Im just saying. Madonna is a good performer but in a different way. She plays the ringmaster of her circus...tho it can seem a bit too contrived and mechanical..it still has an appeal. They both are GREAT in their own right imo.

She won't. Janets alot like Michael in that sense,she believes and relies more on showmanship than smoke and mirrors. If Janet did the over the top elaborate shit that Madonna does joined with her (already) top notch showmanship. Janet would COMPLETELY SHUT EVERY SINGLE BITCH IN THE GAME DOWN,PERIOD. :mellow: I kinda like that Janet doesnt feel she needs to RELY on the visuals like Madonna does. It shows confidence. What would Madonna be without the visuals? Not a diss but Im just saying. Madonna is a good performer but in a different way. She plays the ringmaster of her circus...tho it can seem a bit too contrived and mechanical..it still has an appeal. They both are GREAT in their own right imo.

Great post. I agree with everything.

Well if I'm not clowning her then what's the problem? :mellow: ...and I could say the same to you when you push that link to read my posts, but that might be getting personal.

I see that totally went over your head. You don't have to necessarily CLOWN Janet to throw shade at her. Get it now? :unsure:

I see that totally went over your head. You don't have to necessarily CLOWN Janet to throw shade at her. Get it now? :unsure:

And I see your comprehension is as sharp as ever. You asked if my response would be a remark about Janet and "clowning" was the first word to come to mind. That includes - but is not limited to - shading, mocking, dissing, dogging, or throwing under the bus. None of which I have ever resorted to on this board so unless you're about to pull a receipt out of your ass you can fall back now.

And I see your comprehension is as sharp as ever. You asked if my response would be a remark about Janet and "clowning" was the first word to come to mind. That includes - but is not limited to - shading, mocking, dissing, dogging, or throwing under the bus. None of which I have ever resorted to on this board so unless you're about to pull a receipt out of your ass you can fall back now.

Shading is not the same as clowning. Get it together. Shading is more subtle where clowning is not :mellow: No one said you resorted to it so what exactly are you goin' with this? That's why my original question was "yeah and would you make your remark about Janet or try to get personal with me like you always do with anyone else?" :mellow: Keyword remark...doesn't necessarily mean clown. Anyway i'm done

Archived