Official Superbowl XLVI Thread (Madonna Performance on PAGE 7)

EphraimAdamz

Superbowl XLVI  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Superbowl?

• Giants
    • Patriots
    • I'm only watching to see if Madonna tries to upstage Janet
    • I'm only here for the commercials/ads/trailers
    • I'm not watching at all

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bias from the people that dislike her is so reductive (hoe I used the worse right). That shit was hot. I can't stand Madonna but she gave me my life! The production was hot and Cee-Lo slayed.

PS Janet is trending :)

the production was fine, her dancing and NOT singing was wack she just isn't a real performer

I think she got better as the show went along. I could definitely read her nerves during 'Vogue'.

That's true. She started off sort of stiff. My favorite part was LAP, but then again, that's my favorite Madonna song and one of my favorite songs of all-time so I could be biased there :lol:

The bias from the people that dislike her is so reductive (hope I used the worse right). That shit was hot. I can't stand Madonna but she gave me my life! The production was hot and Cee-Lo slayed.

PS Janet is trending :)

Yasss Ceelo did that! Loved her!

LMAO or LMFAO....no bueno. I don't like them. -_- But it wasn't about them so whatever.

I felt that way too. But she was prolly just really really nervous.

Yea I think it was nerves. There was cetain moments where she looked stiff. When Madonna is really into something, she gets into it and lets loose. She's not the best dancer or singer, but when she really is into it, she can do it. I immediately think of when she first performed Hung Up or when she did Live 8. There's certain kind of energy there that wasn't present here, but it was probably due to nerves.

the production was fine, her dancing and NOT singing was wack she just isn't a real performer

Her dancing was fine. She moved away from Yoga and Pilates so thats good to me. Her singing was lipped as was Janets and Michaels so :umm:

The production was awesome, absolutely top notch. I don't know why, but I'm used to Madonna giving me more energy.

That's why people go to her shows cause she puts on a great production but that's about it. When it comes to actual talent and performance Madonna simply isn't on Janet's level :filenails:

Yea I think it was nerves. There was cetain moments where she looked stiff. When Madonna is really into something, she gets into it and lets loose. She's not the best dancer or singer, but when she really is into it, she can do it. I immediately think of when she first performed Hung Up or when she did Live 8. There's certain kind of energy there that wasn't present here, but it was probably due to nerves.

I would be nervous there was a lot on her that really had nothing to do with her

Her dancing was fine. She moved away from Yoga and Pilates so thats good to me. Her singing was lipped as was Janets and Michaels so :umm:

Archived