This isn't really fair

CalQuin

It isn't horrible :rolleyes:

But when MIA's 20 second verse is the best part of it you know you kinda goofed -_-

It isn't good, it's just okay, she has done better, and I agree it's unfair she's basically buying airtime, if you have a great song you don't need to buy airtime they will play it

It's all business. These days you live and die by chart performance, so for a woman in her 50s this is probably the best thing she could've done. I'm not saying it's fair, but it's at least transparent and - to a degree - honest. I can't help but consider the likely responses if it were Janet. Some of you would be praising this move like a preacher possessed.

THIS!

So what if some to most members would praise Janet for it...it is a Janet board so there will be bias expected. But there's no use to focus on the "what if", because as I pointed out if she was all about getting a hit, she would have done it already with a new album out.

:yep:

*giggles*

so some are agitated and pressed with Madonna and her company for being so up.front and straight.forward with what they intend to do? :huh::lol: chile please...artist have been playing dirty for years, Madonna was just smart enough to make it part of her contract.

THIS!

Can't you just picture it? :lol:-_-

So what if some to most members would praise Janet for it...it is a Janet board so there will be bias expected. But there's no use to focus on the "what if", because as I pointed out if she was all about getting a hit, she would have done it already with a new album out.

Of course I expect bias, but in obvious situations I find it annoying. I think you're focusing on the wrong part of the "what if" by defending Janet before she's even been questioned. I'm not saying Janet is all about hits, this is purely a hypothetical.

Archived