I finally arrived in the 21st century

Selz

I was so freakin pissed when I saw the commercial for that. I had got a 42 inch for the bedroom and a 60 inch for the living room and that commercial came on <_<

yo shit big. I did learn this this holiday season if your flat screen is less than 40 inch you cant tell the difference between 1080 and 720

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now see there are some things Im not with , like the electronic books, i cant do that I like to feel the pages and the book, so what the hell is google TV or Apple Tv for that matter? I do they have something you can stream TV from your set to your laptop anywhere you are that would be cool, but honestly is it that serious?

Not sure what google tv is.. But Apple TV is basically a box that connects ur apple products together...

So u can watch TV/movies downloaded from iTunes and stream, wirelessly to ur tv

Not sure what google tv is.. But Apple TV is basically a box that connects ur apple products together...

So u can watch TV/movies downloaded from iTunes and stream, wirelessly to ur tv

Ima work on getting you into Apple Corp right next to Steve, but on the real, I aint gone hate I know they got good shit, I just cant fuck with something none windows, but in the end, you on the right track, all you need now is Apple stock, cause they aint going nowhere, im waiting on the next BIG Apple thang, which may not come from them, that Ipad, blah...too expensive and there are enough imitators out here already

now see there are some things Im not with , like the electronic books, i cant do that I like to feel the pages and the book, so what the hell is google TV or Apple Tv for that matter? I do they have something you can stream TV from your set to your laptop anywhere you are that would be cool, but honestly is it that serious?

do a jermaine jackson and report your tvs stolen :whistle:

I was so freakin pissed when I saw the commercial for that. I had got a 42 inch for the bedroom and a 60 inch for the living room and that commercial came on <_<

It's the Sony NSZ-GT1, a Google TV box with integrated Blu-Ray player.

Ima work on getting you into Apple Corp right next to Steve, but on the real, I aint gone hate I know they got good shit, I just cant fuck with something none windows, but in the end, you on the right track, all you need now is Apple stock, cause they aint going nowhere, im waiting on the next BIG Apple thang, which may not come from them, that Ipad, blah...too expensive and there are enough imitators out here already

why? :blink:

Apple stock prolly won't make me a lot of money... it's already high... it won't increase much higher and one day it will decrease... i could prolly make a small amount of profit... but i digress

the new big apple thing is the iPad... they'll carry on with it for a few more years.. Yes there are a lot of phoneys... Everyone's investing in FOLLOWING Apple instead of investing in starting a trend.. the 2000s has been "FOLLOW APPLE" decade.. every electronic device out on the market... has been influenced by Apple

Oh gotcha :lol: UK tax in other words - 'Value Added Tax'. It's currently 17.5% but goes up to 20 next month.

OMG that's crazy high. :blink: I hope yall have low income taxes :lol:

OMFG... my iPhone doesn't display the subtitle.. THAT'S WHY I ASKED :lmao:

I was wondering when I first saw the thread also :lol:

yo shit big. I did learn this this holiday season if your flat screen is less than 40 inch you cant tell the difference between 1080 and 720

Boy please, I don't need a 40 incher in my lounge :coffee: 22 inches is quite big enough for me :excited: Anything bigger would split me in half :blush: :lmao:

It really does, but im not motivated to get anything more than this like plasmas etc. Ive got 37 inches :excited:, i dont think getting any bigger would better my experience.

lmao.giflmao.gif

The only thing that is pissing me off is that I connected my DVD/VCR with a scart and when I switch it on everything has a really annoying green shade, whether I'm watching a DVD or viewing the tv through the video :sigh: Can't figure out what the problem is.

lmao.giflmao.gif

The only thing that is pissing me off is that I connected my DVD/VCR with a scart and when I switch it on everything has a really annoying green shade, whether I'm watching a DVD or viewing the tv through the video :sigh: Can't figure out what the problem is.

The DVD/VCR player might be affecting your TV. My xbox 360 fucked up my old TV badly, which is why I moved on to the flat screen.

Maybe the scart plug? Mine has been playing up recently...dvds werent showing so i asked for a new DVD player for xmas, which i got, but the same thing happened. Change the scart and new/old DVD players work fine :lol:

I know right, I plugged in my old DVD player which the TV seems to like... only thing is that player doesn't like some DVDs if they're a bit scratched, where the newer player plays all of them :sigh:

ANYWAY... I rented The Inbetweeners first season from the library today - WELL funny :lol: