I finally arrived in the 21st century

Selz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm still in the 20th century then -_-

well better hope your TV stays well, because I learned something they dont even make picture tube TVs anymore, you can't find one, if you need to replace your TV you will end up having flat screens as an option only, besides the good part is they light as hell, my mom had a Sony Wega like 40 in or something and when it went out i read online the best thang to do was to throw it away, why? because the bitch weighed over 500lbs and just getting out the house was work alone.

just as we all catch up with the jonses those bastards came out with google tv <_<

now see there are some things Im not with , like the electronic books, i cant do that I like to feel the pages and the book, so what the hell is google TV or Apple Tv for that matter? I do they have something you can stream TV from your set to your laptop anywhere you are that would be cool, but honestly is it that serious?

where is that "Damn Gina You Late" siggy :coffee: anywho good for you, im on my third, I had my first in 2005 :shifty:

Nobody likes a boaster :coffee::lol:

But seriously... I live alone and almost all my money goes on bills and rent - although I'm not in debt :)

Nobody likes a boaster :coffee::lol:

But seriously... I live alone and almost all my money goes on bills and rent - although I'm not in debt :)

well than hate me bitch I treated myself real good this Christmas I got my a Burberry scarf, my second, a Northface Jacket, and a cashmere Polo sweater hell I loves me sum me....my bills well tax season is coming :excited: