Is the music industry dying with the Greats?

bu.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But still... just for kicks we should go Dr. Phil on his ass when he gets back :lol:

When ppl have suggested that maybe something is goin on in his life to make him act out..he comes back with a sarcastic comment like "Yeah..Im really unhappy ..you've figured me out :good: " type shit. :lol:

I dunno..Im so accustom to Game's BS to where I've learned to ignore alot of it...its almost second nature to me really. I find that most members find it extremely hard to ignore him.

He's the same damn way on facebook. That Saturday when Whitney died he said "Looks like I have to leave social media alone until Monday. A celebrity died... So all I see is the person's boring music videos and 80s music"

It's like the man has no soul whatsoever. I've never seen anything like it in my life. :mellow: And what boggles me is he appears to be in a new "joyful" space in his life. He has a boyfriend he's been with for two years. They've exchanged rings...they've moved in together. They have dogs as kids. You would never know this has taken place from the bitter ass disposition he's been displaying.

I'm with you and idrag. I mean....EVERY comment is negative. NEVER positive....from what i've seen. The doom and gloom/negativity gets old after a while...

Maybe he's a pissy bitch because we haven't honored him with the Lifetime Achievement award at the Forum Awards. >_< I think he deserves something BIG. :umm:

Ch. if Aretha Blatin doesnt get his first theres gonna be hell to pay :wave:

Archived