Is the music industry dying with the Greats?

bu.

I mean the tea just pretty much clocks itself. normal_AFY_Tour_Alltel_Arena.jpg It is irritating that he ALWAYS does this. :lol: But at least we have time to await his return. We're all on the edge of our seats. :excited:

A mess! :lol:

The funny thing is that he's changing in the wrong way as the years go by. He used to just say odd things every once in awhile; now, he's just irritated with everything :mellow:

His return shall be interesting :lol:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've banned and suspended members I conversed with off this forum. It is hard. The hardest is when you ban those that you were cool with off the forum, and you never hear from them again. I understand the risk I'm taking, and I'm fully aware of it, but I can't compromise what I've spent years of building for just one person. I am close to Game, and I've started interacting with him for over seven years, but that doesn't excuse his actions.

The reason I could never be a mod on a forum (well that and I would probably be REALLLLLLY strict >_<:lol: )

Gameisha will be okay. I doubt he will even take the whole thing seriously. :sigh: lol

We's a family :shifty:

I hope Game can learn how to sell pussy in Iceland -_-

Shaking his ass proper for the seals. -_-

He did the same thing with Mike, though he wasn't as bad (for whatever reason) as he was with Amy and now Whitney.

Where will we be without our forum Debbie? :(

A mess! :lol:

The funny thing is that he's changing in the wrong way as the years go by. He used to just say odd things every once in awhile; now, he's just irritated with everything :mellow:

His return shall be interesting :lol:

He's a pessimist! :lol: I figured this out YEARS ago. Subtle comments I thought I was reading into too much. But low and behold, my intuition was right all along!

The reason I could never be a mod on a forum (well that and I would probably be REALLLLLLY strict >_<:lol: )

Gameisha will be okay. I doubt he will even take the whole thing seriously. :sigh: lol

There's a learning curve with being a mod. I still remember my first year. Some people were and still are, obvious trolls. Those were always easy to deal with. Others are what you call a crank. They do things that may or may not violate the forum rules, but they always do JUST ENOUGH and then back off a bit. Some call them stealth trolls :lol: The worst are the ones that want to question any piece of authority even they're wrong. It used to irritate me when blatant racists would do this :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if he came back with his usual shade :lol:

He's a pessimist! :lol: I figured this out YEARS ago. Subtle comments I thought I was reading into too much. But low and behold, my intuition was right all along!

You were right :lol: But I feel like something has been affecting him, because he's just not the same person.

There's a learning curve with being a mod. I still remember my first year. Some people were and still are, obvious trolls. Those were always easy to deal with. Others are what you call a crank. They do things that may or may not violate the forum rules, but they always do JUST ENOUGH and then back off a bit. Some call them stealth trolls :lol: The worst are the ones that want to question any piece of authority even they're wrong. It used to irritate me when blatant racists would do this :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if he came back with his usual shade :lol:

See, I would just ban everyone and be done with it. :coffee: Hence, why I wouldn't be a good mod. lol

He will, undoubtedly. :sigh: lol

He will be missed. Untitled36-vi.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

You were right :lol: But I feel like something has been affecting him, because he's just not the same person.

Sometimes he comes off as being a little detached from reality, with a slight diagnosis of psychosis. But to me he's still the same Game from 2008 when I first started interacting with him. Although his comments have become a bit more.....pessimistic to say the least. I'm not a teacher, but baby I can teach him something! tumblr_lc7iprIwUu1qej93ko1_500.gif #SchoolinLife

See, I would just ban everyone and be done with it. :coffee: Hence, why I wouldn't be a good mod. lol

He will, undoubtedly. :sigh: lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

I will definitely keep this in mind :lol: Not everyone has the personality to become a mod. Sometimes I regret that decision as it takes away a bit from being just a regular poster.

Sometimes he comes off as being a little detached from reality, with a slight diagnosis of psychosis. But to me he's still the same Game from 2008 when I first started interacting with him. Although his comments have become a bit more.....pessimistic to say the least. I'm not a teacher, but baby I can teach him something! tumblr_lc7iprIwUu1qej93ko1_500.gif #SchoolinLife

I guess it's because I used to interact with him A LOT off the forum, so it was like two different people. He was very encouraging, sweet, and he listened to me very well :lol: But I can't excuse how he is on the board. I always find it weird when there are forumers here that have dual personalities. When I'm being authoritative on the forum, I easily behave that way at my job :mellow::lol:

The game to me..very interesting character..never understood how someone can be That negative almost ALL. The time and not be a miserable person.

He's an interesting one.

I guess it's because I used to interact with him A LOT off the forum, so it was like two different people. He was very encouraging, sweet, and he listened to me very well :lol: But I can't excuse how he is on the board. I always find it weird when there are forumers here that have dual personalities. When I'm being authoritative on the forum, I easily behave that way at my job :mellow::lol:

He would have a case if the receipts for him doing this on more than one occasion weren't present. But unfortunately, my web team already posted the link on the last page. -_-

:lol: @ the last part. You better than me. When ppl at work give me fever, I kindly send them on their way elsewhere. I don't do attitudes. :filenails:

He would have a case if the receipts for him doing this on more than one occasion weren't present. But unfortunately, my web team already posted the link on the last page. -_-

:lol: @ the last part. You better than me. When ppl at work give me fever, I kindly send them on their way elsewhere. I don't do attitudes. :filenails:

Exactly! :lol:

Really? I've learned to work with people. I get better at hiding my anger and throwing my shade with a smile so I don't get stereotyped :lol:

The game to me..very interesting character..never understood how someone can be That negative almost ALL. The time and not be a miserable person.

He's the same damn way on facebook. That Saturday when Whitney died he said "Looks like I have to leave social media alone until Monday. A celebrity died... So all I see is the person's boring music videos and 80s music"

It's like the man has no soul whatsoever. I've never seen anything like it in my life. :mellow: And what boggles me is he appears to be in a new "joyful" space in his life. He has a boyfriend he's been with for two years. They've exchanged rings...they've moved in together. They have dogs as kids. You would never know this has taken place from the bitter ass disposition he's been displaying.

He's the same damn way on facebook. That Saturday Whitney when died he said "Looks like I have to leave social media alone until Monday. A celebrity died... So all I see is the person's boring music videos and 80s music"

It's like the man has no soul whatsoever. I've never seen anything like it in my life. :mellow: And what boggles me is he appears to be in a new "joyful" space in his life. He has a boyfriend he's been with for two years. They've exchanged rings...they've moved in together. They have dogs as kids. You would never know this has taken place from the bitter ass disposition he's been displaying.

So do you think he could be using the forum to displace his anger? 29c8dxv.gif

I've banned and suspended members I conversed with off this forum. It is hard. The hardest is when you ban those that you were cool with off the forum, and you never hear from them again. I understand the risk I'm taking, and I'm fully aware of it, but I can't compromise what I've spent years of building for just one person. I am close to Game, and I've started interacting with him for over seven years, but that doesn't excuse his actions.

You damn sure did.. :angry::angry:

Re. what Dayz just said - that is exactly why I unfriended Game on FB and stopped following him on Twitter, over a year ago now. I couldn't deal with his negative and hateful comments anymore. He seems to lack a filter that tells when certain things shouldn't be said. He kinda reminds me of Sheldon off BBT :lol:

Now I've never been one to instigate, but Untitled291-vi.gif

I hate you right now :lmao: :lmao:!!!

tumblr_lrnjmvHsxs1qc0231.gif

He did the same thing with Mike, though he wasn't as bad (for whatever reason) as he was with Amy and now Whitney.

He was actually nice about MJ for the first few moments he died...then his reaching and doing too much started.

So do you think he could be using the forum to displace his anger? 29c8dxv.gif

I seriously FUCKING hate you right now

tumblr_lgzqj7UdD91qd10xu.gif

Archived