Is the music industry dying with the Greats?

bu.

It might be strange, but I'm on Game's side. All he did was just talk about Whitney's career and work. The Britney comparison is basically about how they mostly sung what others gave them over writing, nothing about their talents or personal lives. I don't understand why he shouldn't have said it because she recently died. He didn't go on random quests for the stars to diss Whitney...he kept it on topic.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might be strange, but I'm on Game's side. All he did was just talk about Whitney's career and work. The Britney comparison is basically about how they mostly sung what others gave them over writing, nothing about their talents or personal lives. I don't understand why he shouldn't have said it because she recently died. He didn't go on random quests for the stars to diss Whitney...he kept it on topic.

No, he threw barbs multiple times including a thread about top 10 Whitney songs. He can convey his opinion in an articulate way without being disrespectful. Rather, he can't, but there is a way to do that.

You usually are on Game's side :umm:

shouldn't you be enforcing forum rules... not invading this open discussion with petty meaningless threats to me? Suspension isn't going to do much of anything but prove you rather use your admin power to silence opinions instead of engaging in this "adult" conversation.

As stated before to Roc, I didn't say anything about her personal life so it's not trolling or disrespectful... alive or dead.. why limit what I say... :umm: and save the "there's a time and place"... the time is in a relevant current thread and the place is on a public forum...

if you don't like what I say, respect that and comment based on what I say... suspending me is a short cut to a temporary boring forum awaiting my return. Thanks to me this thread is still on page one.

so be "fair" and/or update the rule book... and when I break the rule THEN you can threaten me with suspension or banish me from the kingdom.. which ever you see fit

I guess we'll have to see how boring the forum is with your absence. Can't say you weren't warned before. Enjoy a few days off.

If you don't like it, you don't have to be here.

If this one time, then I would let it slide. But Game has a HISTORY of doing this shit. He started doing this when an old forumer died and he was picking a fight with Stephon. And this was when he was a mod. Every single time someone dies, it's like he makes it a point to be rude and insensitive. You would think he would learn by now, especially after already being warned.

What this ultimately comes down to is timing. There wouldn't be such an issue if Game's comments were made while Whitney was alive, but because her passing is still fresh and has been a huge talking point on here, they are not welcome at this time. And he can carry on all he likes about forum rules and how he's not a troll (lol!) but he's three from three when it comes to acting an ass over the deaths of much loved artists on this board. I would say it's more of an unspoken rule that you pretty much have to shut up and ignore the topic if you can't participate without baiting fans in mourning. It sounds harsh, but you simply don't get to voice your opinion right now. Common decency trumps fairness.

Exactly. And when he was a mod, and when I was warning people over the SAME thing, because I've been doing it for years, he didn't have shit to say. But now that he's behaving the way he is, he now wants to defend his disgusting behavior. He can have a seat with that.

If this one time, then I would let it slide. But Game has a HISTORY of doing this shit. He started doing this when an old forumer died and he was picking a fight with Stephon. And this was when he was a mod. Every single time someone dies, it's like he makes it a point to be rude and insensitive. You would think he would learn by now, especially after already being warned.

Now I've never been one to instigate, but Untitled291-vi.gif

We're a family here almost (and no, I'm not being melodramatic lol). Most of us have been interacting with one another for close to ten years now. It's difficult to suspend or even ban someone that has followed all the various incarnations of this forum threw the years (and in Game's situation was actually a mod/admin at one point). I don't understand why Game acts the way he has been acting, because it's not funny and it is obvious baiting at times.

I just chose to ignore it (most of the time -_- ).

Now I've never been one to instigate, but Untitled291-vi.gif

You know what? :lol: :lol:

And I hate that you even added Janet into it :lol: I can't say that I haven't tried to warn him, but after awhile, you get frustrated with that kind of behavior.

And I'm pretty sure there are some of yall that thought I would never suspend him :lol: Nobody is beyond reproach -_-

We're a family here almost (and no, I'm not being melodramatic lol). Most of us have been interacting with one another for close to ten years now. It's difficult to suspend or even ban someone that has followed all the various incarnations of this forum threw the years (and in Game's situation was actually a mod/admin at one point). I don't understand why Game acts the way he has been acting, because it's not funny and it is obvious baiting at times.

I just chose to ignore it (most of the time -_- ).

I've banned and suspended members I conversed with off this forum. It is hard. The hardest is when you ban those that you were cool with off the forum, and you never hear from them again. I understand the risk I'm taking, and I'm fully aware of it, but I can't compromise what I've spent years of building for just one person. I am close to Game, and I've started interacting with him for over seven years, but that doesn't excuse his actions.

You know what? :lol: :lol:

And I hate that you even added Janet into it :lol: I can't say that I haven't tried to warn him, but after awhile, you get frustrated with that kind of behavior.

And I'm pretty sure there are some of yall that thought I would never suspend him :lol: Nobody is beyond reproach -_-

I mean the tea just pretty much clocks itself. normal_AFY_Tour_Alltel_Arena.jpg It is irritating that he ALWAYS does this. :lol: But at least we have time to await his return. We're all on the edge of our seats. :excited:

Archived