Is the music industry dying with the Greats?

bu.

please quote me where i interrupted "fans" and even "non-fans" or speak of her "shortcomings".... i'll wait :coffee:

oh.. i see.. so we can only use common decency when it comes speaking of the dead celebrities' careers... but common decency is ignored when it comes to half-naked men... :good:

Page one of this thread is a fine example. :mellow:"Whitney made music? I thought she just sung it like Britney Spears."

In a word: yes. :)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Page one of this thread is a fine example. :mellow:"Whitney made music? I thought she just sung it like Britney Spears."

In a word: yes. :)

and how is that a shortcoming and its just a mere fact you haven't accepted yet :umm:

and that's an honor.. Britney sold millions of records and sold out arenas all over the world.. how is THAT a shortcoming??

double-standard... when it applies to yourself :coffee: #humannature

cuz i didn't want the thread to focus solely on me :umm:

and i did include my opinion.. i said "RIP Whitney" which you and many others prolly didn't read.. then i later called members delusional... my opinion ended there... plus i stopped following the topic because i have a life and it's 59083 pages.. i don't venture into threads with that many pages unless it's Janet related... how about yourself :)

there's a time and place... that place was in response to this thread... the time was a few days ago... :good:

Why would the thread focus solely on you? Are you that interesting? I'll answer that for you, no. You're a punk who says dumb and disrespectful shit and you had a glimmer of sense and knew it was in poor taste to do that in that thread. Despite the fact it is a "public forum" you knew your comments weren't appropriate. And if they weren't appropriate there, they aren't appropriate elsewhere.

Why would the thread focus solely on you? Are you that interesting? I'll answer that for you, no. You're a punk who says dumb and disrespectful shit and you had a glimmer of sense and knew it was in poor taste to do that in that thread. Despite the fact it is a "public forum" you knew your comments weren't appropriate. And if they weren't appropriate there, they aren't appropriate elsewhere.

:lmao: what?! are you kidding.. look at this thread.. and a thousand others... you can thank me now... :coffee:

what disrespectful "shit" did i say about Whitney.. :umm: what inappropriate "shit" did i say about Whitney? please quote me... please... PLEAAAAAAASSSSSSE

and how is that a shortcoming and its just a mere fact you haven't accepted yet :umm:

and that's an honor.. Britney sold millions of records and sold out arenas all over the world.. how is THAT a shortcoming??

double-standard... when it applies to yourself :coffee: #humannature

Oh no you don't bitch, don't flake now. Tell me you meant that comparison as a compliment and we'll laugh your ass off the board. LMAO with the sales figures! It was a way of highlighting what you consider to be a shortcoming of an artist, and more so a way of going against the grain.

Let's see, pictures of half-naked bodies on a board full of sexually active members. Nope, not seeing it.

:lmao: what?! are you kidding.. look at this thread.. and a thousand others... you can thank me now... :coffee:

what disrespectful "shit" did i say about Whitney.. :umm: what inappropriate "shit" did i say about Whitney? please quote me... please... PLEAAAAAAASSSSSSE

What you do is the equivalent of yelling "bomb" on an airplane. It isn't intelligent, it isn't interesting, it isn't throught provoking, it's merely a loud and base cry for attention.

And I already quoted and responded to your shit and I'm not going to go dig it up. Obviously what I said didn't sink in since you're still saying the same shit.

Oh no you don't bitch, don't flake now. Tell me you meant that comparison as a compliment and we'll laugh your ass off the board. LMAO with the sales figures! It was a way of highlighting what you consider to be a shortcoming of an artist, and more so a way of going against the grain.

Let's see, pictures of half-naked bodies on a board full of sexually active members. Nope, not seeing it.

:lmao:

my Britney spears comparison isn't much of a shortcoming as it is truth... shall we do a list:

Britney - sings music given to her and no production credit

Whitney - sung music given to her and no production credit

---

Britney - sold millions of albums and made millions more

Whitney - sold millions of albums and made millions more

--

Britney - legend

Whitney - legend

--

Game - not much of a fan of either... but they sung really good music during their peak

so again.. i ask how is that a shortcoming? :umm: it's not disrespectful as it is truth that you don't want to hear at the time...

What you do is the equivalent of yelling "bomb" on an airplane. It isn't intelligent, it isn't interesting, it isn't throught provoking, it's merely a loud and base cry for attention.

And I already quoted and responded to your shit and I'm not going to go dig it up. Obviously what I said didn't sink in since you're still saying the same shit.

lemme get this straight... yelling bomb on a plane causes panic and people being emotionally and physically hurt and could result in injury... so by calling members "delusional" i put your lives in jeopardy? really? REALLY?!

i'm sorry... you neither did what i said nor did you make a valid point... i don't think YOU know what what you're "protesting".. you are just going on random tangents about what i said in the past that are not Whitney-related

that or you are on TE's jock this month... or both.. you know how you sexless children can be

my Britney spears comparison isn't much of a shortcoming as it is truth... shall we do a list:

---

--

Britney - legend

Whitney - legend

--

Game - not much of a fan of either... but they sung really good music during their peak

Shove that list up your ass. Like I said a page ago, this comes down to timing, and yours is some bullshit.

---

--

Britney - legend

Whitney - legend

--

so again.. i ask how is that a shortcoming? :umm: it's not disrespectful as it is truth that you don't want to hear at the time...

lemme get this straight... yelling bomb on a plane causes panic and people being emotionally and physically hurt and could result in injury... so by calling members "delusional" i put your lives in jeopardy? really? REALLY?!

i'm sorry... you neither did what i said nor did you make a valid point... i don't think YOU know what what you're "protesting".. you are just going on random tangents about what i said in the past that are not Whitney-related

Listen one braincell wonder... I'ma make this REALLY SIMPLE FOR YOU. What you do isn't interesting, it's comparable to saying bomb on an airplane because it is highly controversial and guaranteed to upset people. GET IT? So when you compare Whitney Houston, perhaps the most legendary and revered voice in music history to britney spears directly following her death it is NOTHING MORE than disrespect and a cry for attention. Now, I sincerely hope Angie kicks your scrawny punk ass to the curb where it belongs and we'll all get to see just how much we miss you :)

Listen one braincell wonder... I'ma make this REALLY SIMPLE FOR YOU. What you do isn't interesting, it's comparable to saying bomb on an airplane because it is highly controversial and guaranteed to upset people. GET IT? So when you compare Whitney Houston, perhaps the most legendary and revered voice in music history to britney spears directly following her death it is NOTHING MORE than disrespect and a cry for attention. Now, I sincerely hope Angie kicks your scrawny punk ass to the curb where it belongs and we'll all get to see just how much we miss you :)

the result of saying "bomb" on an airplane and what you claim i do is not not comparable... that's one helluva extreme your opposing on me... but that's you.. an extreme non-logical person... much like Lady Gahgah...

most legendary and revered voice in music history? delusional much... Janet's voice >>>> Whitney's... any day... and that's my opinion

Whitney's Career = Britney's Career.. that fact... :coffee: the fact that she had a voice is as relevant as Britney having legs

cuz i'm afraid of suspension... :lmao: oh no.. not Angie

What this ultimately comes down to is timing. There wouldn't be such an issue if Game's comments were made while Whitney was alive, but because her passing is still fresh and has been a huge talking point on here, they are not welcome at this time. And he can carry on all he likes about forum rules and how he's not a troll (lol!) but he's three from three when it comes to acting an ass over the deaths of much loved artists on this board. I would say it's more of an unspoken rule that you pretty much have to shut up and ignore the topic if you can't participate without baiting fans in mourning. It sounds harsh, but you simply don't get to voice your opinion right now. Common decency trumps fairness.

I wouldne't necessarily say you can't voice your opinion, but it's the manner in which you do it and the constant antagonizing which is a problem. To say they can't voice their opinion is a little far fetched although I do understand completely what you are saying. Yes, I am also baffled how someone on the board is comparing Britney to Whitney Houston :mellow:

I seriously think Game has converted to Westborough baptst. Next thing we'll see is him picketing funerals..Cause that motherfucker has turned into one of the biggest assholes. He makes absolutely no sense. His comparisons are just :crazy:

I wonder what he's REALLY smoking besides marijuana or maybe it's true that it dumbs you down. :mellow:

Britney - singsspits music given to her and no production credit

---

--

Britney - legend Admired by millions of teeny boppers.

Whitney - legend

--

Game - not much of a fan of either... but they Whitney sung really good music during their peak

that or you are on TE's jock this month... or both.. you know how you sexless children can be

And Game...Stop trying to pretend like you are not a Britney stan. You don't fall far from the piece of shit you have for friends who acted like fucks in the other forum. You suspended me for defending myself when that ugly assed turd looking troll verbly attacked my son just because I don't like his piece of shit, poor excuse, Janet wannabe copycat idol Britney Spears who is admired by so many people who are amazed by catchy songs by some bitch with no real talent. She can't sing, she can't dance...All she has is beauty and catchy songs. Whitney Houston was way beyond than that. She had a REAL VOICE...Whitney could sing twinkle twinkle little star and amaze with her powerful voice. So the comparison alone is an insult.

It still amazes me how people look at album sales to justify quality. PUHFUCKINGLEEZ! Nowadays, ANYBODY can sell millions of albums or become a celebrity with NO TALENT. All you have to have is "the look"...You don't even need a voice, and you don't even need to know how to dance. Just put a mic, make up a catchy tune..Or have camera's follow you and call it a "reality" show and you're a celebrity.

Archived