Is the music industry dying with the Greats?

bu.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re. what Dayz just said - that is exactly why I unfriended Game on FB and stopped following him on Twitter, over a year ago now. I couldn't deal with his negative and hateful comments anymore. He seems to lack a filter that tells when certain things shouldn't be said. He kinda reminds me of Sheldon off BBT :lol:

Well thankfully I follow too many ppl to even see his tweets come up if they are negative...so I dont have that problem. :lol:

He's the same damn way on facebook. That Saturday when Whitney died he said "Looks like I have to leave social media alone until Monday. A celebrity died... So all I see is the person's boring music videos and 80s music"

It's like the man has no soul whatsoever. I've never seen anything like it in my life. :mellow: And what boggles me is he appears to be in a new "joyful" space in his life. He has a boyfriend he's been with for two years. They've exchanged rings...they've moved in together. They have dogs as kids. You would never know this has taken place from the bitter ass disposition he's been displaying.

I noticed that post also. I don't know what's gotten into him either. Me and Game used to speak often on the phone afew years ago and he was a completely different person. I just leave him to it. I remember as soon as he turned mod he was completely different, but I always thought that since he wasn't anymore, he would have chilled out. He's just a different person now. Maybe he is using this space to vent. Gezz, I was a little erratic myself back in the day, but you get older and calm down. I'm not a kid anymore

I noticed that post also. I don't know what's gotten into him either. Me and Game used to speak often on the phone afew years ago and he was a completely different person. I just leave him to it. I remember as soon as he turned mod he was completely different, but I always thought that since he wasn't anymore, he would have chilled out. He's just a different person now. Maybe he is using this space to vent. Gezz, I was a little erratic myself back in the day, but you get older and calm down. I'm not a kid anymore

I couldn't stand him when I first came on the board but over the years I've started to respect him because Game does have some commendable qualities,imo..so overall I like Game but he makes it so hard for you to wanna stay on his team. Its not even so much about how he thinks or what he says..its HOW HE GOES ABOUT IT is whats troubling to me. But hey,what can you do?

Well thankfully I follow too many ppl to even see his tweets come up if they are negative...so I dont have that problem. :lol:

Me too usually, but this was on the anniversary of MJ's death and I was reading the Twitter timeline all day for the tributes. Then there's Game with his poisonous comments - basically the same kind of thing he said on FB about Whitney's death. I don't need to be seeing all that :lol:

he is totally different on facebook

i never really seen any negative posts on there. he and i dont interact as much on FB but he has never been negative towards me on there

I hardly see him on my FB time line, but from what I see, he's almost the same person at times. IDK what it is tbh. There's something going on at home and he's using the forum to vent. :unsure:

I couldn't stand him when I first came on the board but over the years I've started to respect him because Game does have some commendable qualities,imo..so overall I like Game but he makes it so hard for you to wanna stay on his team. Its not even so much about how he thinks or what he says..its HOW HE GOES ABOUT IT is whats troubling to me. But hey,what can you do?

So you think Game should go out into the wilderness with a cowboy to find the True Him? igvxft.jpg

Archived