Why do yall....

EphraimAdamz

You all are judging him because he met someone on Facebook and decided to meet them in a public place, but what's the difference between what he did and people meeting up from here?

I'm judging him because he insinuated that all gay men are so desperate and confused that they would trick a fairly average looking straight man into sex.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you swear I'm so offended by gay people? :asham:

I think in my 4 years here I have only asked maybe like 5 questions about the gay and lesbian community. If you find them to be uneducated questions well then that's another topic (Even I know I'm not always playing cards with a full deck). But if gays congregate this forum so much, why can't I ask a question? After all, this place would be considered a whole pool of culture and opportunity to understand differences in people.

I don't think I have ever intentionally or outright tried to disrespect anyone here :unsure:

I know that I have been disrespected though. The sexual comments, the private messages, I could go on. The difference is that I know how to take a sexual comment or crude joke and fly with it lol. A lot of other people here though pretend to act tough and seem very defensive 24/7. I can't be nice to someone here or make a sexual joke because if I do it, then it is constantly analyzed or warped into a sexual advancement by gay members. As soon as I get a nice conversation going with a member and I feel like the people here aren't so bad, someone always ruins it or buds in with a sexual oriented comment. I remember a while back I had left this place for a few months, but then I said to myself why should I have to leave Janet's forum? I haven't broken any rules here so ya'll will deal.

I'm a black male. Discrimination is not some sort of foreign concept to me. Being black and being gay is not the same thing, but there are parallels. I know we have a lot of issues with this topic within the black community on gay rights, but trust me I'm not as bad as you might think.

reality check home skillet, EVERYONE HERE DOES NOT WANT YOU ....DONE-DA-DA :filenails: I mean the body right sure, but kinda like Mr. Together, from the neck up you running into tip drill territory although not as bad as Mr. Together :sigh: and no it's not malicious Efferem cute and all but him getting beside himself thinking we all sitting here fantasizing over him like that it aint dat serious it aint never gonna be neither. :filenails:

reality check home skillet, EVERYONE HERE DOES NOT WANT YOU ....DONE-DA-DA :filenails: I mean the body right sure, but kinda like Mr. Together, from the neck up you running into tip drill territory although not as bad as Mr. Together :sigh:

WOW! Thats the ULTIMATE INSULT...to compare Efferm to Mr.Together...that was a BELOW THE BELT hit! You bitch! :asham:

Why do you swear I'm so offended by gay people? :asham:

I think in my 4 years here I have only asked maybe like 5 questions about the gay and lesbian community. If you find them to be uneducated questions well then that's another topic (Even I know I'm not always playing cards with a full deck). But if gays congregate this forum so much, why can't I ask a question? After all, this place would be considered a whole pool of culture and opportunity to understand differences in people.

I don't think I have ever intentionally or outright tried to disrespect anyone here :unsure:

I know that I have been disrespected though. The sexual comments, the private messages, I could go on. The difference is that I know how to take a sexual comment or crude joke and fly with it lol. A lot of other people here though pretend to act tough and seem very defensive 24/7. I can't be nice to someone here or make a sexual joke because if I do it, then it is constantly analyzed or warped into a sexual advancement by gay members. As soon as I get a nice conversation going with a member and I feel like the people here aren't so bad, someone always ruins it or buds in with a sexual oriented comment. I remember a while back I had left this place for a few months, but then I said to myself why should I have to leave Janet's forum? I haven't broken any rules here so ya'll will deal.

I'm a black male. Discrimination is not some sort of foreign concept to me. Being black and being gay is not the same thing, but there are parallels. I know we have a lot of issues with this topic within the black community on gay rights, but trust me I'm not as bad as you might think.

dude...

thats gay :filenails:

speaking on that topic I have heard a lot of guys who would never be caught dead hooking up online because they find it repulsive and degrading, those guys have a greater sense of self-esteem. That's why I enjoy looking at the dudes online, because I assume most are insecure and therefore prey :shifty:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

reality check home skillet, EVERYONE HERE DOES NOT WANT YOU ....DONE-DA-DA :filenails:I mean the body right sure, but kinda like Mr. Together, from the neck up you running into tip drill territory although not as bad as Mr. Together :sigh: and no it's not malicious Efferem cute and all but him getting beside himself thinking we all sitting here fantasizing over him like that it aint dat serious it aint never gonna be neither. :filenails:

thank god :thumbup:

don't back pedal

I know that I have been disrespected though. The sexual comments, the private messages, I could go on.

I'm a black male. Discrimination is not some sort of foreign concept to me. Being black and being gay is not the same thing, but there are parallels.

Why would you complain about sexual comments when you created that image (on a board with majority gay men) for yourself? The videos, pictures, gifs of yourself were all for one outcome - attention - and you got it.

Let's use CND as an example. He is very handsome but I'm sure he doesn't have to deal with unwanted sexual comments on here all the time. Why? Because he doesn't put himself out there like that.

As for your comment about black males and discrimination, you should know how it feels and how damaging it is to generalise against a whole group.

blah blah.. im so mean... blah blah... im so bad.... blah blah.... im the devil, all gays should fear me :rolleyes:

No, you're actually just a narcissistic, unjustifiably cocky, homophobic and ignorant guy with, and I stress this, at best mediocre talent, whose one asset is the size of his cock.

You can only fuck so many bitches into starring in your "films", in the end you actually need talent, a voice and a unique persective, and my friend you're just a joke and your portfolio shows it.

Why would you complain about sexual comments when you created that image (on a board with majority gay men) for yourself? The videos, pictures, gifs of yourself were all for one outcome - attention - and you got it.

Let's use CND as an example. He is very handsome but I'm sure he doesn't have to deal with unwanted sexual comments on here all the time. Why? Because he doesn't put himself out there like that.

As for your comment about black males and discrimination, you should know how it feels and how damaging it is to generalise against a whole group.

I'm not giving you a plus point I didn't get more than two for mine, however you have made a point :whistle: and CND is attractive them Aussie boys on this board be so low key.

I'm not giving you a plus point I didn't get more than two for mine, however you have made a point :whistle: and CND is attractive them Aussie boys on this board be so low key.

Because unlike you shameless American hoes they know how to keep it classy ;)

But I don't think he really cares because in my thread in a few weeks ago, he said that he plays into the stereotypes to get the girl

But I don't think he really cares because in my thread in a few weeks ago, he said that he plays into the stereotypes to get the girl

Well that can't be working out too well for him considering every other week he's talking about a different girl. He should ask J Bailey how it works out for you when you play up to stereotypes and attract the types of people who feed into them. We already know that he was sending dick pics left and right to the guy who he thought was a girl that he met at the mall.

No, you're actually just a narcissistic, unjustifiably cocky, homophobic and ignorant guy with, and I stress this, at best mediocre talent, whose one asset is the size of his cock.

You can only fuck so many bitches into starring in your "films", in the end you actually need talent, a voice and a unique persective, and my friend you're just a joke and your portfolio shows it.

Look at you complimenting me :blush:

Archived