Jimmy Jam talks about working with Janet (NEW)

jarrylf

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope one day we do get that box set of her unreleased stuff. :sigh:

Im sure we will, and I look forward to it, Jam said back during promo for Damita Jo that they record a large amount of songs per project since Control, and sometimes (as we see with Together Again) they'll do like more than a couple of versions of 1 song, so itd be a interesting collection to say the least, but who knows when we'd get all of that lol. Im ok with like 2-4 unreleased songs leaking a year until they put out a full album with them

Thats exactly how I feel..we aint getting shit til next year. :lol:

Even then I have doubts for next year :lmao:. I honestly don't think she's in that spot right now especially since she's been successful in other ways. Even though I want new music like NOW I've actually loved and appreciated how laid-back has been Janet in the past 3 "much needed late damage-Control/Janhova is forgiven and rises from the ashes era" years :lol:.

Even then I have doubts for next year :lmao:. I honestly don't think she's in that spot right now especially since she's been successful in other ways. Even though I want new music like NOW I've actually loved and appreciated how laid-back has been Janet in the past 3 "much needed late damage-Control/Janhova is forgiven and rises from the ashes era" years :lol:.

I was gonna say that but I kept quiet ...we are so on the same page. :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I've been feeling Janet does seem "somewhere else" ,,, so the music thing feels up in the air..not a priority

There is a little bit too much being done in this thread concerning Mike! :rolleyes:

Its no fucking secret that Mike was jealous admired RN to the high heavens ..lets not. and say we did. :whistle::excited:

I was gonna say that but I kept quiet ...we are so on the same page. :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I've been feeling Janet does seem "somewhere else" ,,, so the music thing feels up in the air..not a priority

:lmao:! For real! I read a few tweets on twitter today about her getting married. I swear those rumours come up every April :lol:.

Being "inspired by" is not the same as "being jealous of".... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TOF please. You know Mike would have gave an ounce of his own blood to have had the RN idea first. :umm:

:lmao:! For real! I read a few tweets on twitter today about her getting married. I swear those rumours come up every April :lol:.

:sigh:

DEAD @ the the most popular entertainer in history being bothered by his equally talented sister.. :whistle::excited:

I was so gonna say that, but with more shade. The obvious reason why Janet didn't record her part after Michelle is because Jan knew her sister would get jealous and wanted redo his mess to top her, which failed song and video-wise. And that also proves that Janet had greater sense when it comes to music. "Runaway" > "Scream" :coffee:

I was so gonna say that, but with more shade. The obvious reason why Janet didn't record her part after Michelle is because Jan knew her sister would get jealous and wanted redo his mess to top her, which failed song and video-wise. And that also proves that Janet had greater sense when it comes to music. "Runaway" > "Scream" :coffee:

4/20 was last week :umm:.

Archived