Video: Lil' Kim Sends Another Warning To Nicki Minaj

TwistedElegance™

On New Year's Eve while partying at the Hippodrome in Massachusetts, Lil Kim once again lashed out at her arch nemesis Nicki Minaj. The Queen Bee was onstage when she suddenly brought up singer Keyshia Cole's track “I Ain't Thru.” According to Kim, the track which features Minaj, was a diss to herself and the “Queen Of Hip-Hop Soul” Mary J. Blige.

Speaking on the subliminal diss, Kim told the crowd that she and Blige are ready to “eat these b*tches alive” and erase their social security numbers.

“I think this other b*tch got a song with Keyshia Cole, right? Coming at me and the muthaf*ckin' other queen, Mary J. Blige. Me and my girl Mary J. Blige about to eat these b*tches alive where they won't even f*cking exist no more and erase their f*cking social security number! We gon' remind them who the f*ck we are! I'm not playing with this b*tch for 2011. I'm saying, we can rock together but b*tch you ain't taking nothing from me!”

When did shit go sour between Keyshia and Kim? :unsure: 'Let It Go' is the hottest song in Ms. Cole's discography. -_-

I'm over >_<

I think this beef is fake now.... Needed something to spark up female rap again... Kim is treading on thin ice... with me... I need to hear new music thats not dissing nicki. Hopefully she does this.. interesting... to see Juelz with her... Juelz apart of dip set... sworn enemies of Jay Z... but Kim is signed to Jay Z label? :unsure::excited:

Archived