The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

That's been my experience as well. I only read negative thing about it when I come here.

Oh, well, I like a song based on my opinion and not others. Sorry you can't do the same.

"Give Me All your Luvin'" peaked at 10 on the Hot 100. By Game and your criteria, that makes it a good song. "Born This Way" would also be a great song peaking at #1.

Oh, well, I like a song based on my opinion and not others. Sorry you can't do the same.

"Give Me All your Luvin'" peaked at 10 on the Hot 100. By Game and your criteria, that makes it a good song. "Born This Way" would also be a great song peaking at #1.

Wait a minute now CK1Czar, I like GMAYL and BTW. :umm:

That's her fault this era, she had to repeatedly keep saying this is her make or break area and when she says that, I don't know about everyone else but I think she's coming with quality music, quality that she's best at and exceeding my expectations....then she gave me Put It Down.......and then released the video (a good video in my opinion, but not good enough to wait that many months) how many months after the 1st release? She's making it REALLy hard to be positive this era.

She LITERALLY built me up for this era, and has been letting me down every step of the way.

#this