The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

much fucking better... finally...

vocally - Classic Brandy... it's good... reminds me of "Sitting up in my Room"

Production wise.... not too much.. not too little... just right... I may be buying this single

Lyrics- relate-able.. not ghetto.. no half-ass rappers...

I give it: 8/10 Crowns

Top 20 if promoted correctly... and released to iTunes as soon as possible... (as in I want it tomorrow :shifty: )

• Upvote 1

Look people... Hot 100 and other charts don't matter after the year 2005. BY LAW, the rules were changed.

RULE BEFORE 2005

Radio had to play songs based on their sales (Physical CD's/Tapes sold) and call in requests.

RULE AFTER 2005

Radio plays music based on a 300 track database and DOES NOT have to play a song even if you call in.

So even if it is the most purchased song by the public, radio no longer has to play it if they don't want to.

Look people... Hot 100 and other charts don't matter after the year 2005. BY LAW, the rules were changed.

RULE BEFORE 2005

Radio had to play songs based on their sales (Physical CD's/Tapes sold) and call in requests.

RULE AFTER 2005

Radio plays music based on a 300 track database and DOES NOT have to play a song even if you call in.

So even if it is the most purchased song by the public, radio no longer has to play it if they don't want to.

Meaning payola

Now the radio stations can blacklist whoever they want regardless of public demand. They are being payed behind closed doors to play half the artists on the radio now.

That's Payola boo. :filenails:

And its been going on for years. At a certain point it needs to be about the music. Either you're here for the music or not. The radio can play the same 19 songs all day long, if i like it i'll support, if i don't I won't. I happen to like Brandy, so I'll support her no matter the sells. :filenails:

How is that payola :blink: As a fan you had to purchase the single in order for it to get radio spins.

Now the radio stations can blacklist whoever they want regardless of public demand. They are being payed behind closed doors to play half the artists on the radio now.

I don't think you know what payola means even though you just defined it

much fucking better... finally...

vocally - Classic Brandy... it's good... reminds me of "Sitting up in my Room"

Production wise.... not too much.. not too little... just right... I may be buying this single

Lyrics- relate-able.. not ghetto.. no half-ass rappers...

I give it: 8/10 Crowns

Top 20 if promoted correctly... and released to iTunes as soon as possible... (as in I want it tomorrow :shifty: )

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I'm wit all of that!!!! I agree.

HOW BOUT MY R&B STATION OUT HERE IN LA GOT SO EXCITED FOR THIS SONG THEY PLAYED IT OFF OF A YOUTUBE UPLOAD!!! THAT MEANS ITS GOOD LOL, I've only heard Put it down on the radio once lol. How I knew I loved it.....I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD...AND I DON'T WANT TO LOL, BITCH DID IT!!!! Now she and the company better jump on it before it's to late, put Put it down the fuck down and focus on this right here lol.

He highlighted this part of my statement

RULE BEFORE 2005

and called it payola :rolleyes:

That's not payola.... now if the new rule was highlighted then yes we're talking about payola

I didn't highlight anything in your statement. You're the one who highlighted that in your original statement. I just quoted you :wtf: