The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

I guess you just saw what you looked like in the mirror

That was funny in the 4th grade.. Probably near the time you dropped out... And last time I checked... You aren't Exactly a 10... Especially with your sassy attitude

Anyways.. The album is going to slowly creep up to 300k max... 200 minimum.. RCA is gonna strip her budget so there won't be any more singles after #3..

She should had toured with Monica :coffee: she wouldn't be having issues selling then

That was funny in the 4th grade.. Probably near the time you dropped out... And last time I checked... You aren't Exactly a 10... Especially with your sassy attitude

Anyways.. The album is going to slowly creep up to 300k max... 200 minimum.. RCA is gonna strip her budget so there won't be any more singles after #3..

She should had toured with Monica :coffee: she wouldn't be having issues selling then

Um touring with Monica don't mean shit. Monica's latest album isn't even at 120,000 copies and it was released in April.

It's at 62,000 with 52% reporting.

oooh the girls gon' be mad :lol:

The eggs are on the stove.

She's all ready made their predictions with only 50% of the sales numbers in.

Also, had the rules not changed, Brandy would have been #1 on the R&B charts with PID this week

lol yeah Brandy's been doing more promoting since those predictions and days before those predictions so it's great she's gonna have more people buying it. Looks like its gonna be hard for the haters to swallow this pill knowing that she's already at the 70,000 :filenails:

I think word of mouth also helped. This album has gotten plenty of positive feed back. All my friends that I made buy it came back to me excited and all saying good things and many of them weren't checking for her. People are talking and most are saying great things. Even all the reviews have been positive.

lol see that exactly what yall people do...thats why music has no substance these days LOL

Or maybe you're just reading to much into it.

rhonj-kimg-evil.gif

You know how I get when u let me go

You know how I get, you know how I get

aonqde.gif

Or maybe you're just reading to much into it.

rhonj-kimg-evil.gif

aonqde.gif

or this is why music is being overshadowed by junk...just like reality tv as opposed to good sitcoms :hmph:

or this is why music is being overshadowed by junk...just like reality tv as opposed to good sitcoms :hmph:

Boy hush..Brandy can have a ratchet song here and there..

must be why y'all "love" the album so much.

i agree with Slolove... lyrics are everything

I didn't expect you to love anything about the album Debbie tbqh.

oprah1.gif

I dont know why craig hate that song so much...but he loves let me go smh

Why because "Let Me Go" is something current and new for Bandy. I tiered of people wanting Brandy to stay stuck singing 90's ballads when Brandy has always had a progressive sound. Her fans seem to have gotten stuck but Brandy's albums always have been about finding a new sound. That's why I love her current stuff. I love that she isn't getting stuck like other artist.

What I find funny is the people that want her to keep that stale 90's sound, would be the first to complain and call her a flop if it didn't sale. Brandy has always been experimental. Full Moon (which many consider they're favorite album of hers) was an extremely experimental sound at the time.

Brandy has always been experimental. Full Moon (which many consider they're favorite album of hers) was an extremely experimental sound at the time.

thats one album.... name another :coffee:

that "stale" 90s sound sold more albums than the last 4 combined...

i wouldn't call her successful albums "experimental".. Human wasn't... Afro wasn't... have you heard an album we haven't?

Afro was experimental. Go look up the other R&B acts that released that year and tell which ones sounded like Afro. I'll wait.

Brandy did completely new things with her voice on that album that she'd never done before. She explored her lower register and vocal arranged those songs within an inch of her life. Now Human isn't really her fault because the label had more of a say-so in that and made her play it safe. If you listen to the songs that leaked of the album she had recorded before Human, you'll her that she was planning a more exploratory sound.

Game, you're desperate attempts for attention are as dated as "Never Say Never". Move on

Afro was experimental. Go look up the other R&B acts that released that year and tell which ones sounded like Afro. I'll wait.

Brandy did completely new things with her voice on that album that she'd never done before. She explored her lower register and vocal arranged those songs within an inch of her life. Now Human isn't really her fault because the label had more of a say-so in that and made her play it safe. If you listen to the songs that leaked of the album she had recorded before Human, you'll her that she was planning a more exploratory sound.

Game, you're desperate attempts for attention are as dated as "Never Say Never". Move on

people have compared her to Janet (without the sales and attractiveness)... her first single was directly compared to "I Want You" and Alicia Keys "You Don't Know My Name"

NSN is a timeless album and you will deal

Afro was beyond experimental. 90's Brandy would never have done a song like I Tried or Should I Go. Part of the reason why I see people shade Afro is because it was different for Brandy.

lyrically no... but those weren't written by Brandy... so why wouldn't she do those songs? "I Tried", lyrically, is another "I'm sad cuz ur playin me" song that we heard from any and every artist

"should I Go"... classic... she should have gone tho -_-