The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

This "fight" reminds me of the Rihanna thread(in the beginning).. :asham:

Sometimes, you just have to ignore certain people..

But the album is good too me. Certain songs I liked at the beginning, I really don't care for now. But "Slower", "No Such Thing As To Late", "Can You Hear Me" and "What You Need" are my faves. NSTATL is kinda generic and typical Rico Love, but Brandy sounds so good on it.

Despite being in a world where record sales dictate who (by some definitions) is on track for “legendary” status, the real singers know who the real singers are. And Brandy, my friend, is some of your favorite singers’, favorite singer.

Despite being in a world where record sales dictate who (by some definitions) is on track for “legendary” status, the real singers know who the real singers are. And Brandy, my friend, is some of your favorite singers’, favorite singer.

Record sales indicate whose relevant.. Not whose Legendary...

Anyone can be a singer.. So basing legendary status on singing ability or vocals is redic'

It's been #2 since Tuesday... That doesn't mean it's not gonna sell 70k :lmao:

Game please i'm just saying it's no.2. Hell if it was lower I wouldn't be saying anything. No.2 is still good and her album also costs more than the no.1 album by Jason Aldean. Anyway it's still good. How much is the no.1 album expected to sell next week?

Game please i'm just saying it's no.2. Hell if it was lower I wouldn't be saying anything. No.2 is still good and her album also costs more than the no.1 album by Jason Aldean. Anyway it's still good. How much is the no.1 album expected to sell next week?

Between 385k-410k. And #2 on itunes is very good. Most people didn't expect her to debut in the top 10 let alone top 5.

• Upvote 1

Between 385k-410k. And #2 on itunes is very good. Most people didn't expect her to debut in the top 10 let alone top 5.

Exactly and Game is one of them. Think of how many other artists could've came in at no.2 if the no.1 album is selling that much so yeah it's good for Brandy

Exactly and Game is one of them. Think of how many other artists could've came in at no.2 if the no.1 album is selling that much so yeah it's good for Brandy

No Game isn't one of them.. Game knows the iTunes album chart isn't a great indication of success.. Especially #2... And No one remembers 2nd place..

And the prediction is in... It can be #1 but the album is still gonna sell 70k :lmao:

No Game isn't one of them.. Game knows the iTunes album chart isn't a great indication of success.. Especially #2... And No one remembers 2nd place..

And the prediction is in... It can be #1 but the album is still gonna sell 70k :lmao:

Game you, I, and the rest of this forum knows even if it was no.1 you'd still talk crap cause of the sales and would still fail to see this is good for a so-called has been like Brandy. You would've found some way to bring the rain :rolleyes:

Game you, I, and the rest of this forum knows even if it was no.1 you'd still talk crap cause of the sales and would still fail to see this is good for a so-called has been like Brandy. You would've found some way to bring the rain :rolleyes:

Well yeah.. So what your #1.. Anyone can be #1 if no other star is releasing.. Position only means something for singles... The Hot 100*

You all can try to act like being number whatever on a sales chart means its instantly GOLD