CK1Czar

"No Such Thing As Too Late">>>>>>>>>>

And when it’s time

I won’t even have to tell you so

You’ll see the stars are shining the same

So take your time

'Cause love ain’t got nowhere to go

It’ll all be way better if we wait

'Cause there’s no such thing as too late..

tumblr_lvw2wvP3OD1r5frgno1_250.gif

"No Such Thing As Too Late">>>>>>>>>>

And when it’s time

I won’t even have to tell you so

You’ll see the stars are shining the same

So take your time

'Cause love ain’t got nowhere to go

It’ll all be way better if we wait

'Cause there’s no such thing as too late..

tumblr_lvw2wvP3OD1r5frgno1_250.gif

That is the driest song on the album to me. Rico Love and Jim Jonsin suck together

That is the driest song on the album to me. Rico Love and Jim Jonsin suck together

I actually agree with you. I'm surprised Hardly Breathing was a Rico song though :lol:. That's probably one of my favourites.

Brandy's chemistry with Frank Ocean is amazing. She definitely needs to recruit him for the next record. Did he do Surprise Ending too?

I actually agree with you. I'm surprised Hardly Breathing was a Rico song though :lol:. That's probably one of my favourites.

Brandy's chemistry with Frank Ocean is amazing. She definitely needs to recruit him for the next record. Did he do Surprise Ending too?

What song did he write?

Give it time.

I took it off of my IPOD and made room for "Do You Know What You Have"..

Now all I hear you saying is don't stop

(Did, did you forget that)

What's that look on your face?

Are you surprised?

(You act like you can't believe this)

Gon and lay your head back (what)

While I set it off (what)

What you thinking bout (what)

Is it me or her? (what)

You say you'll never leave (what)

I ain't insecure (what)

What you yelling for

Already

Untitled-200.gif

Hardly Breathing wasn't produced by Jim Jonsin. Rico worked with Danja on "Can You Hear Me Now?. Rico needs to leave Jim Jonsin alone with his basic tracks that all sound the same.

Scared of Beautiful was supposed to be a duet with Frank, but I guess they could never work out the time for him to rerecord the song. Brandy has worked with Frank for years before Human even came out.

It's her performance on BET's 106 & Park.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGNQeOOBMQ0

• Upvote 1

Thanks..but I don't care for that song tbqh. -_-

:umm:

Yeah, and he also wrote "quickly", the duet she sang with John Legend.

I love that song ^_^

I took it off of my IPOD and made room for "Do You Know What You Have"..

Why don't you just put them all on :umm:

Hardly Breathing wasn't produced by Jim Jonsin. Rico worked with Danja on "Can You Hear Me Now?. Rico needs to leave Jim Jonsin alone with his basic tracks that all sound the same.

Scared of Beautiful was supposed to be a duet with Frank, but I guess they could never work out the time for him to rerecord the song. Brandy has worked with Frank for years before Human even came out.

I know Jim didn't...but Rico did. I remember you saying before the album was released that you weren't a Rico fan hence why I said I'm surprised he did Hardly Breathing because it's such a great song.

I'm glad it wasn't a duet tbh - it sounds amazing as it is! I didn't realise they'd worked before Human. I didn't even realise Frank was around back then. It's amazing how he's finally blown up. Did he do Surprise Ending?

Pretty much! :lmao:

:lmao:!

I know Jim didn't...but Rico did. I remember you saying before the album was released that you weren't a Rico fan hence why I said I'm surprised he did Hardly Breathing because it's such a great song.

I'm glad it wasn't a duet tbh - it sounds amazing as it is! I didn't realise they'd worked before Human. I didn't even realise Frank was around back then. It's amazing how he's finally blown up. Did he do Surprise Ending?

Yeah, Rico's hooks suck to me, but I love Hardly Breathing.

Frank also wrote one of Brandy's favorite unreleased songs "Freedom"