The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Don't watch that video of her on Fashion Police....If you do then you'll realise why I asked for you to be hidden lol

:unsure:

This video contains content from E! Comcast Entertainment Group, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Ugh. It's like I'm not meant to watch it. :lol: So now I really want to watch it. :asham:

What do they say in the video? :umm:

:unsure:

This video contains content from E! Comcast Entertainment Group, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Ugh. It's like I'm not meant to watch it. :lol: So now I really want to watch it. :asham:

What do they say in the video? :umm:

Joan shaded your girl :cry:

Record sales indicate whose relevant.. Not whose Legendary...

Anyone can be a singer.. So basing legendary status on singing ability or vocals is redic'

See that's where you're wrong...unlike you i dont allow the media or others to tell me who's relevant to my life. (Example) Because thousands of teenage girls are running out to watch twilight and the media is pushing for it doesnt mean a damn thing to me

What she say :shifty:

fcUWe.gif

What'd that bitch say?

She said something like 'this is a washed out has been blah blah blah - It's BARBARA STREISAND!!! Just kidding it's MAdonna' :asham:

Are you talking about what Joan says about Barbara? She was being sarcastic, the real shade was aimed at Madonna

I know she was being sarcastic - I was being dramatic.

See that's where you're wrong...unlike you i dont allow the media or others to tell me who's relevant to my life. (Example) Because thousands of teenage girls are running out to watch twilight and the media is pushing for it doesnt mean a damn thing to me

I didn't say relevant in "my life"... I said "relevant"... Period... There's a difference

What does novels-turned-movie have to do with Brandy being irrelevant :blink: good for you for now watching tween movies... You want an award?

You're the one who said "I don't let anyone tell me whose relevant in my life" :blink: what don't you get

Game shut the fuck up. :sigh:

You really need to find something better to do with your time. Like all jokes aside, your actions in this thread are really sad and pathetic. I'd love it if everyone in here would stop responding to him. He's thirsty for attention. Please let this fool dehydrate.

You really need to find something better to do with your time. Like all jokes aside, your actions in this thread are really sad and pathetic. I'd love it if everyone in here would stop responding to him. He's thirsty for attention. Please let this fool dehydrate.

tumblr_ly0ppzwO2Q1qdh0yeo1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

You're the one who said "I don't let anyone tell me whose relevant in my life" :blink: what don't you get

And your response was good for watching tween movies?! That goes to show you're dumb as hell because I said just because the media tries to make twilight "relevant" it doesn't mean shit to me

And relevant to my life and relevant are the same asshole...like as in you and your existence is irrelevant

trying to shut me up because I speak the truth about your fav and you don't like it? sounds like a personal problem

tumblr_m9stqsSTNE1qe3f5eo1_400.gif

And your response was good for watching tween movies?! That goes to show you're dumb as hell because I said just because the media tries to make twilight "relevant" it doesn't mean shit to me

And relevant to my life and relevant are the same asshole...like as in you and your existence is irrelevant

Yeah.. "the media" is trying make Twilight something it's not :lol: and that's your opinion... but it's making billions of dollars... sooo I guess it is truly relevant to the world

So... No... "relevant to your life" is not the same as "relevance".... anything you don't own, like, have is irrelevant to your life... that doesn't make it relevant on a macro-scale... Tampons are irrelevant to your life... but they're relevant to over 50% of the world...

another example.. Lady Gaga is relevant on a macro-scale... Brandy is irrelevant on a macro-scale..