The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

So basically you joined the Brandy forum just to leave craig a message, when you could have done that here. Not to mention he had already de-friended you on FB. Its apparent he doen't want to communicate with you, yet you're stalking him all over the internet. That's disturbing. :umm:

first of all... i joined to dive into conversation... with her stans... for entertainment purposes only... i wasn't going to troll... if i were i would have just started trolling right away... but I didn't... I was engaging in their message board...

second of all... i didn't know he deleted me off facebook until after i sent the message... don't assume... I sent the message before I was banned... and then last night I found out he deleted me... (because I was gonna send him a message on his wall)

Wait Game are you saying someone de-friended you on facebook cause of Brandy? :lol:

idk his reasoning.. probably because i am right about Brandy's 9/11 album sales or her career... who knows...

It nothing to do with Brandy's sales. I'd all ready thought you were an annoying individual. So, when you said I was spamming your timeline, I just decided to go and do what I wanted to do anyway.

You honestly think that my life is somehow affected depending on how much Brandy sells? lol... You are truly the delusional one. Yes, I want to see her succeed but at the end of the day, it's about the music, and I enjoy this album. I wish R&B as a whole was selling better. The top artist are barely cracking 140,000 and that's with hit crossover dance records. I'm glad she stuck to her roots and did things her way.

• Upvote 1

back on topic, Brandy has taken the opportunity and risk to come back into a game thats fucked for MOST artists no matter who they are, and she brought passion to it, and enthusiasm. Brandy working her ass off and album sales be damned real fans are here for her and will continue to do so, we love you Brandy and no fucks shall be given about the tasteless music buying teens of today, grown folks know betta.

I deleted him because he said I was spamming his timeline with links to iTunes. Since he doesn't know how to block my updates from showing on his timeline, I deleted him so he doesn't have to worry about my spam. Can I help you with anything else?

No you can't but that last sentence let's not do it :umm:

Brandy tweeted something yesterday and it looks like she deleted it. Something to do with producers being able to say what they want but when an artist says it, it's being "politically correct" or something :S. Anyone know what that was about?

It nothing to do with Brandy's sales. I'd all ready thought you were an annoying individual. So, when you said I was spamming your timeline, I just decided to go and do what I wanted to do anyway.

Yes, I want to see her succeed but at the end of the day, it's about the music, and I enjoy this album. I wish R&B as a whole was selling better. The top artist are barely cracking 140,000 and that's with hit crossover dance records. I'm glad she stuck to her roots and did things her way.

Right... It's R&B that's suffering.. Not the fact that she's a has-been

back on topic, Brandy has taken the opportunity and risk to come back into a game thats fucked for MOST artists no matter who they are, and she brought passion to it, and enthusiasm. Brandy working her ass off and album sales be damned real fans are here for her and will continue to do so, we love you Brandy and no fucks shall be given about the tasteless music buying teens of today, grown folks know betta.

Girl :umm: stop :lmao:

what I can't believe is a whole board of folks down for Brandy let one Debbie derail her shit, that's fucked up if you aint gonna get down you gonna lay down.

Shut up Bailey... :lmao: there's only 4-5 people on this board that cares for Brandy.. I didn't ruin her career... She did that without me

yes hoarse...and brandy does not smoke and never have...you got her confu with britney bitch

Will, she actually did smoke at one point. Don't know if she still does or not.

Brandy tweeted something yesterday and it looks like she deleted it. Something to do with producers being able to say what they want but when an artist says it, it's being "politically correct" or something :S. Anyone know what that was about?

That was aimed at Kadis and Sean, the producers you saw her working with on the show when she recorded "Make Believe". They tweeted something along the lines of the girl who did the demo for "Without You" sounded better than Brandy. They've made up since then. Brandy tweeted that she wants to finish "Make Believe" since all her friends keep asking about it. So all is well now