The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

She's an innovative queen. ^_^

She juss learned "innovation" 10 years later :lol: and she learned from the ladies I juss mentioned. To call her innovative queen is laughable.. she's juss started pulling brave stunts and dipping her toes into risky waters. And you hate that she's sending a Thank You card to Gaga And Ri but that's the reality. She had the exceptional talent but she lacked in creativity and innovation. That common knowledge based off the public always clocking her for diff performances and videos that she copied from something else.

That doesnt take away from her immense talent. NO ARTIST is exceptional in every area...Bee stans juss don't want to accept that she has strengths and weaknesses juss like Every other Artist that ever lived. Wake up the wacky!

• Upvote 1

:rolleyes:

ope, any Ratchet shit Bee does is inspired by Rihanna..cuz Ri is the only one that Successfully sells that image and ppl eat it up. On Bee, its so forced.

Bey's always been a little "hood." But what I mean is how she dropped it with no promo and no lead single.

Bey's always been a little "hood." But what I mean is how she dropped it with no promo and no lead single.

Always been a lil hood? Um not really...:lol: she didn't on her first album. And it was never authentic when she would try its not as natural as it if for Rihanna, is my.point. its clear that Rihanna's level of embrace has sparked Bee to be even more "hood" than she's ever been.

Yeezys was released with no promo? I didn't remember :umm:

Always been a lil hood? Um not really...:lol: she didn't on her first album. And it was never authentic when she would try its not as natural as it if for Rihanna, is my.point. its clear that Rihanna's level of embrace has sparked Bee to be even more "hood" than she's ever been.

Yeezys was released with no promo? I didn't remember :umm:

The way she was chewing gum in the crazy in love video was pretty hood. Just off the top of my head :coffee:

He had some promo but it was mostly guerrilla out the box type shit. Obviously SNL doesn't count :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

You didn't wanna ride with me no more

All you had to is tell me to pull over

But instead you told me lies

Then I said it's alright

I was dying inside

Then they say "Bran, you a fighter"

Then I say "what the hell am I fighting for?"

:cry: :cry: :cry:

You must be a stan.  Not a lot of people know about that song, yet alone the lyrics