No BET Awards Official Thread?

Yes lmao and the sad part is that I actually like Nicki but her fans hype her up to be the savior of the music industry or something. They claim she has all these legendary accolades but the receipts come back with insufficient funds.

I feel you, I mean it is what it is, I'm not a fan, but people do like her, and she is successful, but sitting here acting like she'll be in the same league as Kim and other MC legends, when she hasn't even released a 3rd album yet...and theres nothing about her that will be copied that she did and nobody else.

and what is Iggy doing?

Just getting started. She's not pioneering anything, when did anybody here say she was? :lmao: She's just not copying anybody directly, but she's not bringing anything original to the table really either.

Yes lmao and the sad part is that I actually like Nicki but her fans hype her up to be the savior of the music industry or something.

You like Nicki but her stans hype her up to be the savior of music ??

Well ppl feel the Exact Same thing about the Beyonce stans. Yet you rep for Bee and say ppl are hating when they speak against her and her stans. So what exactly is the difference, I ask?

They act like she's a savior? Well there are Bee stans who have said "Beyonce is BIGGER than Michael Jackson ever was" ..so you wanna talk about overhyping? Check your fellow Bee stans First..then come for Nicki stans. It's hypocritical

• Upvote 1

You like Nicki but her stans hype her up to be the savior of music ??

Well ppl feel the Exact Same thing about the Beyonce stans. Yet you rep for Bee and say ppl are hating when they speak against her and her stans. So what exactly is the difference, I ask?

They act like she's a savior? Well there are Bee stans who have said "Beyonce is BIGGER than Michael Jackson ever was" ..so you wanna talk about overhyping? Check your fellow Bee stans First..then come for Nicki stans. It's hypocritical

All stans are crazy, that's why they are stans. It kills me when they hype up their artists to be the biggest thing since sliced bread. Bey is successful but she pales in comparison to MJ. Nicki is successful but she is in no way a pioneer in music. I don't know what you were getting at for bringing up Beyonce but stans will be stans. Delusional af.

All extreme stans are crazy. You can't narrow it down to one fan base.

My Point Was, SHERLOCK... is that escapade plays a role parallel to what she is complaining about. You're practically stating what I already said but I was being specific about a certain group so I could display how it applies to HER. MY God , will you ppl keep up instead of stating the obvious minus a thought process being involved.

Quote:
@NICKIMINAJ: I've congratulated Iggy on the success of Fancy, publicly. She should be very proud of that. All the women nominated should b proud.
Quote:
@NICKIMINAJ: The media puts words in my mouth all the time and this is no different. I will always take a stance on women writing b/c I believe in us!
Quote:
@NICKIMINAJ: I believe we're smart enough to write down our own thoughts and perspective, just like the men do. I've been saying this for 5 YEARS

Stans for Lauryn Hill

Quote:
@NICKIMINAJ: I fell in love with Lauryn Hill b/c I knew she was the author behind those amazingly profound and articulated songs on the MisEducation
Quote:
@NICKIMINAJ: I wondered how Lauryn tapped into my brain and wrote an album on love, betrayal, passion, pain, triumph, brokenness.... Did she read minds?