*UPDATED* Would y'all get with someone your friend has feelings for?

JoeJoe

I admitted honestly to fucking a dude I knew was involved, and it wasn't any one member that made me wake up, it was the fact pretty much everyone was on the same page like if all you want to be is a sideline hoe, then expect to be treated like one. If you put it out there, don't get mad when folks tell you how they feel about the shit. All I'm saying is some advice here is sound, I will say, not that too many here throw their dirt out, if any of these do-gooders ever had some dirt, oh the reads -_-

I'm talking about real, couples Joe... Not your personal episode of 'Friends'.

I know you're talking about real couples dumb ass unless you have your own personal episode of "Friends" that you're talking about. The couples you're talking about is rare but then again I don't know much about the gay scene cause i'm not in it so it's whatever

I'm saying you're missing the entire point altogether, thus leading more credibility to the short picnic basket. First someone baited you, and you fell for it hook line and sinker, you should have taken the high road, but that also plays into this thread topic, you should be at a point you can avoid getting too involved in situations that don't work out for the best because they were rocky to start with. I'm not saying folks here don't have dirt, they just smart enough not to put it out there. And I have no shade for you dude, Im saying don't put it out there like that and people won't come for you like they did......it's all in learning to let shit slide sometimes, esp when you put out this story that confused many of us. It's like me and work, Im here, some people I fucks with, others I dont, I learned the best way to avoid issues and confrontations, is to keep to my own business, and my shit is just that, my shit, so I have no convo for some people.....you just need to see that for yourself here....I saw it coming, Paul went in, and you got all riled up, when people know what buttons to push to get what reactions that says they have power.

No you tried to shade with the "well it's Joe" period. I'm not here for the excuse. It's not the first time you shaded and me so-called falling for Paul's gimmicks means i'm short of a picnic basket? Yeah well fuck you too. Y'all need to also know that I post what I post cause I can and don't give a fuck as I haven't for years. I'm scared of no one's opinions. Tell me where did I say I hooked up with Diego? I haven't even talked to Diego since. Also y'all should know I play when i'm in the mood. So me snapping back at Paul was because...well just because I was honestly bored. I initially ignored his post at first. Notice his post on page 2 when he first said something to me. I ignored it and he didn't like it so he felt the need to say something else. He has issues. I haven't put myself in any situation with Jason and Diego, that's why I asked the question I asked as the topic of this thread. I'm not here for people to say it's ok if I do kick it with Diego or not cause in the end i'm gonna do what I want anyway. As I said before Diego is cute but he ain't worth me fighting for or getting into any kind of trouble. Jason and Diego will never be together. I know it, Jason knows it, and so does Diego. Idk why Jason all of a sudden falls for Diego again...notice I said again cause he's done this before and it went the same way before and that's nowhere.

Ok and you think Paul coming for me is ok? Does that seem like it's mature or does it seem childish to you? Answer the question.

Paul got a good laugh at your expense, and you don't think they read my shit and be like "Bailey :sigh: " I'm sure in private folks have a lot to say here. I didn't judge Paul's statement beyond not judging at all, all I'm saying is its the board, folks get a dig in here and there whether we like it or not, the key is not to co-sign off on the dig by giving them more ammo

um no "well it's Joe" is characteristic....let's play a game, okay I'm a board member, and me and a bunch of Latinos are hanging out ....who am I? :filenails:

Well Paul has a problem cause it wouldn't matter if I was with Latinos, blacks, or white he just stays hating. You see how he mentioned age cause he thought he knew what he was talking about and my sex life which he has no idea cause if he did he'd know I can get laid whenever I want. Anyway all of what he did was unnecessary. If he don't like the fact that I get hit on by guys younger than me that happen to be latino then that's his problem. Not my fault. Whether I have a man or not isn't any of his concern is it? He probably doesn't have one either and if he does so what? I don't care lol. Plenty of people on this board don't have one. What does that have to do with anything? Now do you see what i'm saying. The guy in the background of my avatar is my ex and that pic was taken in late April. He's 23 and mexican. Is that a problem for Paul too? Oh well

Paul got a good laugh at your expense, and you don't think they read my shit and be like "Bailey :sigh: " I'm sure in private folks have a lot to say here. I didn't judge Paul's statement beyond not judging at all, all I'm saying is its the board, folks get a dig in here and there whether we like it or not, the key is not to co-sign off on the dig by giving them more ammo

Well Paul needs to get more of a life if when he comes on the board he always has something to say to me or about me. He needs to focus his attention on something else.

I just hope you are careful with friends and dating, I got one friend she basically aint a friend, because she fell from the group/click because she slept with two of the girls former ex's ..something you just don't do

I'd never sleep with a friend's ex knowingly. That's just tacky

Do unto others. Easy enough rule isn't it?

true but I don't think i'd get mad if a friend of mine slept with a guy I had feelings for if the guy I had feelings for was a bottom or top like me. Actually I don't even think i'd set myself up to fall for someone who plays the same role in the bedroom cause i'd know it'd never work out. Eventually someone is gonna wanna get fucked or fuck the other person and it just ain't gonna happen.

The uncertainty lies in so many variations of this scenario;

such as, how close of a friend this.  If this is just someone you go out from drinks with from time to time -- that fills at a lower level of loyalty then your ride or die best friend.  Also, the level of attraction that the friend has is also important -- if its just that your friend thinks the person looks good and would love to sleep with him, that's one thing versus if your friend is always bringing him and flirting etc etc.  All of my friends find the people I talk to attractive because like why else would I be dating them.  :ph34r: Lastly, if the interested friend is not trying to make it happen and the guy pushes up on you then.. welp.  :wave:

Actually Joe I mentioned your age because you should have your shit together and not be involved with teenage style dramas.

You didn't mention my age. You mentioned the age of barely above teens which you were wrong about. Drama doesn't have a certain age limit. It happens at all ages. I've been on my own since 17, have my own car, a good job that i've been at for over 10yrs, and no drama. Looks like I have my shit together. How bout you? Don't answer cause I really don't care lol

The uncertainty lies in so many variations of this scenario;

such as, how close of a friend this.  If this is just someone you go out from drinks with from time to time -- that fills at a lower level of loyalty then your ride or die best friend.  Also, the level of attraction that the friend has is also important -- if its just that your friend thinks the person looks good and would love to sleep with him, that's one thing versus if your friend is always bringing him and flirting etc etc.  All of my friends find the people I talk to attractive because like why else would I be dating them.  :ph34r: Lastly, if the interested friend is not trying to make it happen and the guy pushes up on you then.. welp.  :wave:

He's a good friend and yes he's someone I go out with for drinks from time to time. He's nowhere near a best friend even tho we've known each other for like 7 or 8yrs. No he doesn't always bring him but then again we hardly hang out ourselves. Sometimes when Jason does make plans for us 3 he'll tell me to text Diego to see if he'll come. You're last sentence is right on point. He's not doing anything to make anything happen. Diego has said nasty stuff to me in front of Jason. I think Jason sees that me and Diego are only like 1 yr apart and we're both fun. Jason is the more boring type that just sits there and drink. I make jokes as well as Diego and we both have fun and make faces at each other. I remember we hung out 2 weeks ago and it was Jason, Diego, one of Jason's other friend who i've never met, and I all hanging out at the bar. Anyway we left after the bar closed to go to Denny's. I had caught a cab to the bar and Jason made my ass ride with that stranger and he took Diego with him when I could've rode along. Diego even asked me the next day why did Jason make me ride with that guy and I said idk but it won't happen again. This last time we hung out I got dropped off by a friend to meet Jason and Diego at the bar. Jason asked "How you gonna get home? A cab? cause we'll all be drinking and gonna take the back roads home." I said "I'll call a cab or a friend." Anyway so we're all hanging out having fun. The bar is now closing so I go outside to call a cab. I come back in and tell them my cab is coming. Diego goes "What? You're not going to Denny's with us? I'll give you a ride and take you home." I wonder how Jason was feeling. The next day is when Jason told me he'd cancel the plans for all 3 of us to hang out cause he's catching feelings for Diego AGAIN. That's when I figured out that was the reason he was being shady towards me, making me ride with his stranger friend instead of them and pretty much telling me I need to find a ride home cause they aren't gonna take me when he was the one asking me to go out both times. 

Lies......you know yuou were thinking:

Bailey just sthaded you for the exact same thing he does lol

Look, ...my name is Bennett and I ain't in it! -_-:lol:

And I think Joe knows that him and Bailey are in the same lane ...its kinda like a runaway joke on here now

We could be talking about how bright the sun is and that will turn into a story about someone being racist at the job and someone was trying to put a finger inside their butt at a straight club

Look, ...my name is Bennett and I ain't in it! -_-:lol:

And I think Joe knows that him and Bailey are in the same lane ...its kinda like a runaway joke on here now

We could be talking about how bright the sun is and that will turn into a story about someone being racist at the job and someone was trying to put a finger inside their butt at a straight club

Omg lol! So true! I don't think Joe knows that though.... You have to be bright enough to have some self awareness.

If I get to 40 and I'm asking if:

A) it's ok to go after someone who a friend likes just because I can bottom

B) if it's cool to be driving across town to pick up some Latino or another from the club when there's nothing in it for me

C) posting pictures of slightly above average friends in my siggy as if it's a badge of honour that they will spend time with me

please punch me in the face.

Of course we all have our imperfections and life challenges and dramas but they are usually slightly more adult concerns rather than having to stop Pedro from punching someone in the club and then wondering if I should sleep with him because he got arrested last week and slept with Enrique who I slept with 2 weeks ago.

• Upvote 2